PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 06:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

jvjr06 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jvjr06 Send a message via Yahoo to jvjr06
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
A few people are using it, I was using it but other mods were breaking the clocks. Don't know about the landscape issue though, stick around, I'm sure someone here will chime in if they're having issues.
thanks for the reply! I'll wait to see if anyone esle has this issue
Old 02-17-2010, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
I was using that 3 part setup "think you posted it" but it broke the date and alarm background so i'm stock for now
hmmmm, what three part set up? I know there was another set up posted for another theme in order to get it to work with a clcok array, but I don't recall if I posted anything other than some of Santods mods and some different dusk arrays, but if I posted something that broke something... I'm sorry (2.5 noob!!!). I'm currently running the dusk array without any quicklinks and a bunch of Santods mods but depending on the clock your using it may put your weather right in the middle of the clock. I'm just hanging out waiting for Santod to work his magic and to see what else Mr. X cooks up...
Old 02-17-2010, 06:12 PM
N00b

Does anyone have a cab for the clock that was used in the Dusk_Evolution_2.5_Leo_2.02_v3.0???
Old 02-17-2010, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
hmmmm, what three part set up? I know there was another set up posted for another theme in order to get it to work with a clcok array, but I don't recall if I posted anything other than some of Santods mods and some different dusk arrays, but if I posted something that broke something... I'm sorry (2.5 noob!!!). I'm currently running the dusk array without any quicklinks and a bunch of Santods mods but depending on the clock your using it may put your weather right in the middle of the clock. I'm just hanging out waiting for Santod to work his magic and to see what else Mr. X cooks up...
Don't remember who posted it "Don't feel like hunting for it" but it was a max fix and my clock array , 20 short cuts.. looked good to but the background on the date & alarm was cut off, bout half way
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

is Sprint TV workingvon this ROM
Old 02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I posted a 3 part setup, but nothing's broke here... It broke Santod's mod, but replaced them with a 20 link (part of the 3) vs. the 16 of his I had.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:21 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvjr06 View Post
Does anyone have a cab for the clock that was used in the Dusk_Evolution_2.5_Leo_2.02_v3.0???
Here's a link for just the clocks that I posted earlier http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
Yes
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
yeah it works fine

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 02-17-2010, 06:27 PM
N00b

Fishingmedic
Man Thanks for the Link
Old 02-17-2010, 06:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvjr06 View Post
Fishingmedic
Man Thanks for the Link
anytime, just beware, Santods mods are not playing nice with the dusk theme. He's working on it and may have some sort of clock array and quicklinks out later, you can check his thread in themes. Most of his mods work on this ROM, and if you're not putting any clock arrays on, I believe all of his mods work, quicklinks, removing calendar text, etc. Take a look at his thread, it's nice!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development