PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 01:12 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel.a.asselin View Post
Nice 1, working real good! Thanks
Where can i get the clock you have in the pics on the 1st post??
on post 4, second to last mod or this link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ7X8F5S
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

emmanuel.a.asselin is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
on post 4, second to last mod or this link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ7X8F5S
I installed that already and I got a standard clock...not the same than after booting, but its not the dual clock... Do I need to change something in the settings??
Old 02-25-2010, 02:49 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel.a.asselin View Post
I installed that already and I got a standard clock...not the same than after booting, but its not the dual clock... Do I need to change something in the settings??
do you see a little black circle on the top right corner on the home screen? if you do tap on it and it should change the style of the clock.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: VZW

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Not if you want to use your phone again
Flashing a GSM ROM onto a CDMA device or the other way around won't brick your phone, lol. You'll just get stuck somewhere along the line in the boot process (during black "Touch Pro2" screen) and have to enter the bootloader to flash a compatible ROM.

I know from experience.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Flashing a GSM ROM onto a CDMA device or the other way around won't brick your phone, lol. You'll just get stuck somewhere along the line in the boot process (during black "Touch Pro2" screen) and have to enter the bootloader to flash a compatible ROM.

I know from experience.
OK, Well the point is It's not going to work.

Last edited by Young DC; 02-25-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
OK, Well the point is It's not going to work.
Right, but I didn't think the point was fear mongering either, though.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:21 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Took these 2 files out of the window folder,opened them with paint.net copy & paste 52x480 of the top and bottom of wallpaper on them,then copy back to windows folder.

HTCblack_softkeybar.png is the bottom
HTCblack_taskbar.png is the top

The pic says .jpg so
MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THEM AS .PNG

If anybody needs it done for them send me your wallpaper
Try out MaxTTM, this will do all the work for you, all you do is set your wallpaper and it converts and restarts, done.
I see you also got my transparent softkey .tsk just fine, as well.

Set the wallpaper you want as usual.
>Launch MaxTTM.
>Make sure to set Component to > "Both"
>Change Method to > "Wallpaper"
>The next section remains unselectable!
>Check all 3 boxes below.
>Tap "Convert"!
>Wait for reset.
Done!

Now each time you change the wallpaper, it will automatically convert and restart and set the bars appropriately.

Make all settings like this!

Hope this was helpful and enjoy full screen wallpaper on all tabs, with this and BG4all!
Do not try to use other feature of this program on current roms, as it likely won't work and may cause you problems. Until it gets updated, which I don't know that it will.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1(3).cab (207.5 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Transp Softkeys.rar (3.9 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Try out MaxTTM, this will do all the work for you, all you do is set your wallpaper and it converts and restarts, done.
I see you also got my transparent softkey .tsk just fine, as well.

Set the wallpaper you want as usual.
>Launch MaxTTM.
>Make sure to set Component to > "Both"
>Change Method to > "Wallpaper"
>The next section remains unselectable!
>Check all 3 boxes below.
>Tap "Convert"!
>Wait for reset.
Done!

Now each time you change the wallpaper, it will automatically convert and restart and set the bars appropriately.

Hope this was helpful and enjoy full screen wallpaper on all tabs, with this and BG4all!
Do not try to use other feature of this program on current roms, as it likely won't work and may cause you problems. Until it gets updated, which I don't know that it will.
Santod, I tried exactly that and still can't get the TB and bottom bar to be anything other than black
Old 02-25-2010, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Thanks Santod!! That was madd easy to do. Now my screen looks great!
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 02-25-2010, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Right, but I didn't think the point was fear mongering either, though.
Bottom line, it doesn't work. I've never tried it as I typically try to lean away from GSM stuff on my CDMA phone, and wouldn't want to find out the hard way that this decided to permanently render the phone a paperweight. I don't think anyone was trying to fear monger, not in this thread at least.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development