View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:21 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Took these 2 files out of the window folder,opened them with paint.net copy & paste 52x480 of the top and bottom of wallpaper on them,then copy back to windows folder.

HTCblack_softkeybar.png is the bottom
HTCblack_taskbar.png is the top

The pic says .jpg so
MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THEM AS .PNG

If anybody needs it done for them send me your wallpaper
Try out MaxTTM, this will do all the work for you, all you do is set your wallpaper and it converts and restarts, done.
I see you also got my transparent softkey .tsk just fine, as well.

Set the wallpaper you want as usual.
>Launch MaxTTM.
>Make sure to set Component to > "Both"
>Change Method to > "Wallpaper"
>The next section remains unselectable!
>Check all 3 boxes below.
>Tap "Convert"!
>Wait for reset.
Done!

Now each time you change the wallpaper, it will automatically convert and restart and set the bars appropriately.

Make all settings like this!

Hope this was helpful and enjoy full screen wallpaper on all tabs, with this and BG4all!
Do not try to use other feature of this program on current roms, as it likely won't work and may cause you problems. Until it gets updated, which I don't know that it will.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1(3).cab (207.5 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: rar Transp Softkeys.rar (3.9 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 6 times.