PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
wow haha missed that one. u mind telling me how u skinned it? that looks great
Took these 2 files out of the window folder,opened them with paint.net copy & paste 52x480 of the top and bottom of wallpaper on them,then copy back to windows folder.

HTCblack_softkeybar.png is the bottom
HTCblack_taskbar.png is the top

The pic says .jpg so
MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THEM AS .PNG

If anybody needs it done for them send me your wallpaper

Last edited by Young DC; 03-01-2010 at 02:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Yes I'm noticing that it starting to slow down a little...Maybe it's just me and I'm stubborn but just to really find out I'm going to flash back to stock and reflash the Rom to see any difference. Thanks fishingmedic.
Anytime! The only thing I can think of is if you're possibly running a bunch of other programs/apps that are not closing down. After you do the flash dance, try loading up memmaid, it's free for a couple of weeks, and take a look at what's left running, because there are some apps that will not close down (siriusWM6 and slacker are a couple that I can think of off the top of my head) and although I personally haven't had a slow down at all with lots of multi-tasking.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Everytime I close out apps that I was running I always make sure it's fully closed. Click on the taskmanager and x those out. Is memmaid the same as clean ram or SK tools Ram sweep program?
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 02-24-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b

Hi.

This is a very fast ROM, I love it. I'm using it with cricket and its working great. But, I've been having a problem and I was wondering if anybody else has or had the same problem as I. For some unknown reason the ringtone keeps reverting back to the default one. I'm using a custom ringtone but like I said, the thing keeps reverting back to the default one, or it just won't ring at all. I noticed I had a lot of missed calls and that's when I decided to call my phone from the house line and noticed this problem. Anybody else having this issue??

Thank you
Old 02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i have a feeling as soon as i flash back to mr.x2.5, he will release his version of 6.5.x..
Old 02-24-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i hope so soon :]
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Took these 2 files out of the window folder,opened them with paint.net copy & paste 52x480 of the top and bottom of wallpaper on them,then copy back to windows folder.

HTCblack_softkeybar.png is the bottom
HTCblack_taskbar.png is the top

The pic says .jpg so
MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THEM AS .PNG

If anybody needs it done for them send me your wallpaper
see, you got pops talent in ya.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
i hope so soon :]

that be cool

damn these wisdom teeth, they need to go... ouch

Old 02-24-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro2
Carrier: sprint

busydocmom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
is youtube working for everyone? I tried using it today and the video display shows, even searching but when I tried to play it I get "failed to play video" error

So far liking everything
Having the same issue with You Tube. Any suggestions ?? Everything else seems to be working. I can download all the new videos, it goes to play, then get the error message "this video cannot be played"?? Thanks for any help.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:05 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
that be cool

damn these wisdom teeth, they need to go... ouch
i hear ya man, its terrible going through that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development