PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
It's one of santods i got off one of his links

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1266836501
I use this BG4ALL cab.file and it works good with cookie home tab

And i don't use nor like HDwalls

Last edited by Young DC; 02-24-2010 at 04:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:01 PM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Cookie home tabs, Santods no clock background,Santods no calender background,Santods gloss black clock and the wallpaper i made from some i had on file, Taskbar background i skinned to match wallpaper and same for the bottom

EDIT: Santods Stealth slider just added

THANKS SANTOD LOVE YOUR WORK
Quote:
DONE But the slider icones...Everything works as should with no bugs

Waiting on the next rom

To me doing it the way i do it looks better then HDwalls and it don't take long, But that's me

Last edited by Young DC; 02-24-2010 at 06:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I had my fun trying out the new Mighty ROM Projects. I'll be reflashing Mr. X today. It just....works. Impact was okay. One of the better performing 6.5.x ROMs I have tried but there are still some bugs present that I just can't overlook. WAR was decent, but I feel like Mr X ROM is just a touch better. So kudos Mr. X! I feel you have mastered the art of custom ROMs and really look forward to seeing what you come up with for 6.5.x.

One quick question, when you release that ROM is there any chance hitting X will actually close the app? That was one of my top annoyances with the Impact ROM. I really hope you can find a resolution to this.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-24-2010, 05:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I had my fun trying out the new Mighty ROM Projects. I'll be reflashing Mr. X today. It just....works. Impact was okay. One of the better performing 6.5.x ROMs I have tried but there are still some bugs present that I just can't overlook. WAR was decent, but I feel like Mr X ROM is just a touch better. So kudos Mr. X! I feel you have mastered the art of custom ROMs and really look forward to seeing what you come up with for 6.5.x.

One quick question, when you release that ROM is there any chance hitting X will actually close the app? That was one of my top annoyances with the Impact ROM. I really hope you can find a resolution to this.
+1

Mr.X = KING OF ROMS

Wait wrong pic that's MJ KING OF POP

Last edited by Young DC; 02-24-2010 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
HAs anyone found a fix for the facebook album pics not appearing in the contacts card yet?

And I know probably really stupid question but can this rom be installed on an att tilt2?
Bump bumpie
Old 02-24-2010, 07:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
Bump bumpie
Not if you want to use your phone again
Old 02-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Cookie home tabs, Santods no clock background,Santods no calender background,Santods gloss black clock and the wallpaper i made from some i had on file, Taskbar background i skinned to match wallpaper and same for the bottom

EDIT: Santods Stealth slider just added

THANKS SANTOD LOVE YOUR WORK
i read but im not sure if you answered..how did you get your top and bottom taskbar to go with background?

Old 02-24-2010, 08:02 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i read but im not sure if you answered..how did you get your top and bottom taskbar to go with background?
Quote:
Taskbar background i skinned to match wallpaper and same for the bottom

Last edited by Young DC; 02-24-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I haven't had that problem adn haven't seen many comments here about it. Are you finding that it's slowing things down, as I've been able to load the hell out of the ROM and never had an issue with lag. If you're just looking at numbers, don't sweat it. There's been posts about RAM use increasing actually being a good thing as WM is using it as cache and making things faster. If you're having issues, use clean RAM, Memmaid, or just SR, but in my use, I haven't had a mem leak or lag on this ROM.

Yes I'm noticing that it starting to slow down a little...Maybe it's just me and I'm stubborn but just to really find out I'm going to flash back to stock and reflash the Rom to see any difference. Thanks fishingmedic.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 02-24-2010, 08:09 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
wow haha missed that one. u mind telling me how u skinned it? that looks great

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development