PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

I feel bad please forgive me..
bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.
Couldn't resist adding to the quote chain.

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
uninstall, start/settings/system remove programs. i posted a white flip if you just wanna install that over dusk, its for 2.5.
darren,
My dusk clock will not uninstall - that is th eproblem. And, White flip clock will not install over the top. May have to start over with hard reset but did not want to do that. Thanks though.

Gary
i said it wont uninstall but when you try to install another clock, the stock juggs clock will show up first, done it 20 times and works same way each time.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:35 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

I feel bad please forgive me..
bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.
Couldn't resist adding to the quote chain.

This could get out of hand here.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:40 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i got a real problem now. i just reflashed so this is off from a fresh flash and only installed the sprint provision cab. i scroll through my tabs and everything is fine except the photos and videos tab. i let it sit for little less than 20 seconds and than sense restarts! at first i thought it was one of my reg edits but its not cuz i havent loaded them yet. and before u say anything, i have done the flash dance and all that and that's still the result. can anyone else confirm or is it just me (one in a million kinda thing)
sounds like a bad flash... try to redownload the rom again and reflash hun and that should work for you
i got it. mighty helped me

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:47 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Sprint MMS Black Glow Taskbar Icon Enabler

For those Sprint users that installed Arcsoft to enable MMS on this Rom the cab disables the enhanced Black Glow Taskbar Icons...this cab will bring them back

Old 02-19-2010, 11:51 PM
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Enhanced Taskbar Battery Icon Disabler

For those users that prefer the look of the stock WM6.5 Battery to the solid Enhanced battery...install this cab to bring it back

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:53 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

nice, like both. great job.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

is it possible to easily make a patch that changes 3G to EV?
Old 02-20-2010, 12:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch pro2

xXOahuBornXx is keeping up the good workxXOahuBornXx is keeping up the good work

Man So Love the ROM! Mr. X This is Sooo Wicked fast and awesome!Works So Great With me!

Dont Forget To Thank Those Who Helped You!
Old 02-20-2010, 12:23 AM
ROM Pimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
is it possible to easily make a patch that changes 3G to EV?
Nope. Need to make an EV icon...then need to rebuild the .dll...then need to cab it...then need to post it. Prolly not gonna happen.

-CMY
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development