PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 09:34 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
I installed Mr. X dusk clock but now want to revert back to original but cannot uninstall the dusk clock - will not remove - have tried disabling Sense UI and uninstalling but still when rebooting still there. Any clues and thanks.

Gary
if you want another clock just put it over you dusk one, it will work but may take two shots.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
is youtube working for everyone? I tried using it today and the video display shows, even searching but when I tried to play it I get "failed to play video" error

So far liking everything
works fine for me
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
i really like this rom but i cant change the clocks.. i get the normal white flip

but very nice, i think i will use this for a while.
all the clocks i posted ive used and i dont unload manila, just softreset.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:44 PM
acs tester

Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
switched to some color since dusk is everywhere.
Darren, how come each time I put the dena line theme wallpaper on my phone (either via sd card or direct to phone) it will only show on the top and bottom?? I have installed Santods mods clock array with b4all so I am stumped...thanks in advance
p.s. I installed the clock and the slider with no problems just the wallpaper
lol, goto the wallpaper tab and weather wallpaper then tap on it.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Quote:
Quote:
I installed Mr. X dusk clock but now want to revert back to original but cannot uninstall the dusk clock - will not remove - have tried disabling Sense UI and uninstalling but still when rebooting still there. Any clues and thanks.

Gary
if you want another clock just put it over you dusk one, it will work but may take two shots.
Thanks. I just thought I could revert back to stock that way. I am seeing that Manila 2.5 mods are not always seemless and easily removed - maybe in time - not the chef's fault but just the state of this Manila I would guess.

Gary
Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gary
Thanks. I just thought I could revert back to stock that way. I am seeing that Manila 2.5 mods are not always seemless and easily removed - maybe in time - not the chef's fault but just the state of this Manila I would guess.

Gary
ok then if you want the white stock one just unload the dusk and load another clock, stock will show first, thats why i said it takes 2 shots. ive done this alot and stock always shows first.
white 2.5 flipper.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:09 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

i got a real problem now. i just reflashed so this is off from a fresh flash and only installed the sprint provision cab. i scroll through my tabs and everything is fine except the photos and videos tab. i let it sit for little less than 20 seconds and than sense restarts! at first i thought it was one of my reg edits but its not cuz i havent loaded them yet. and before u say anything, i have done the flash dance and all that and that's still the result. can anyone else confirm or is it just me (one in a million kinda thing)

Old 02-19-2010, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i got a real problem now. i just reflashed so this is off from a fresh flash and only installed the sprint provision cab. i scroll through my tabs and everything is fine except the photos and videos tab. i let it sit for little less than 20 seconds and than sense restarts! at first i thought it was one of my reg edits but its not cuz i havent loaded them yet. and before u say anything, i have done the flash dance and all that and that's still the result. can anyone else confirm or is it just me (one in a million kinda thing)
Did you try a clear storage? I don't know if that will help but, it's worth a shot.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gary

Gary
ok then if you want the white stock one just unload the dusk and load another clock, stock will show first, thats why i said it takes 2 shots. ive done this alot and stock always shows first.
white 2.5 flipper.
hey darren, any chance of gettin that transparent clock with the hd emblem you posted earlier? Id love to have it. i think it would set it off.

1 thing i notice, I was wonderin if anyone else could confirm. its snowin here. I get ice on the edges of the screen, but it never goes away. anyway to kill that and make it fade away like normal?

Thats the only thing ive noticed. this is the rom of the year for sure. I personally love the dialer.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:22 PM
acs tester

heres a cool black flipper with mesh. mykechester from xda made this. posting a nice welcomehead also looks good on this rom.
heres a ss of black mesh flipper on my phone.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development