PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
i got a real problem now. i just reflashed so this is off from a fresh flash and only installed the sprint provision cab. i scroll through my tabs and everything is fine except the photos and videos tab. i let it sit for little less than 20 seconds and than sense restarts! at first i thought it was one of my reg edits but its not cuz i havent loaded them yet. and before u say anything, i have done the flash dance and all that and that's still the result. can anyone else confirm or is it just me (one in a million kinda thing)
Did you try a clear storage? I don't know if that will help but, it's worth a shot.
yup i did everything i could think of.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

jnutz i missed your post, heres the clock and wallpaper.
heres a blue setup also, if blue is your thing then this is for you. lol
thanx to dena from xda.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Darren,
Could not get the stock clock cab to install - was not sure I understood you when you said unload the Dusk clock - how to unload? I do not deal with these clock customizations that much but thanks for your help.

Gary
Old 02-19-2010, 10:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

any clock array that doesnt disable the r6 landscape 16 quicklinks? also when i installed the clocks, not only did it disable quicklinks, it also put a black box in the upper left corner of the clock??
Old 02-19-2010, 10:43 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Darren,
Could not get the stock clock cab to install - was not sure I understood you when you said unload the Dusk clock - how to unload? I do not deal with these clock customizations that much but thanks for your help.

Gary
uninstall, start/settings/system remove programs. i posted a white flip if you just wanna install that over dusk, its for 2.5.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

I feel bad please forgive me..
Bro its all good...you have helped in many ways and this is not a big deal at all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!
funny...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:

bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.
I know Cell I justt noticed that to when i posted in another thread... i thought I was screwing up and kept going back to it to figure out what the heck was going on....lol

Quote:
i got a real problem now. i just reflashed so this is off from a fresh flash and only installed the sprint provision cab. i scroll through my tabs and everything is fine except the photos and videos tab. i let it sit for little less than 20 seconds and than sense restarts! at first i thought it was one of my reg edits but its not cuz i havent loaded them yet. and before u say anything, i have done the flash dance and all that and that's still the result. can anyone else confirm or is it just me (one in a million kinda thing)
Try a manual hard reset....pull battery which is easiest to me...or power off.....hold send/end and power button simultaneously....if that doesn't work re-flash...sounds like a bad flash...

Last edited by flyers2114; 02-19-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:53 PM
acs tester

now thats a post. lol sites gonna crash.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
uninstall, start/settings/system remove programs. i posted a white flip if you just wanna install that over dusk, its for 2.5.
darren,
My dusk clock will not uninstall - that is th eproblem. And, White flip clock will not install over the top. May have to start over with hard reset but did not want to do that. Thanks though.

Gary
Old 02-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
jnutz i missed your post, heres the clock and wallpaper.
heres a blue setup also, if blue is your thing then this is for you. lol
thanx to dena from xda.
you the man! thanks bro!
Old 02-19-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
sounds like a bad flash... try to redownload the rom again and reflash hun and that should work for you
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development