PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2010, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Just click sprint when it automatically pops up, load to device and hit ok when it asks to restart, then load the flyers cab noted and you're good to go, nothing else is needed at all.
Damn i'm all out of thanks for the day Wait i'm not with sprint either
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

aguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaguenter322 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same thing as me. My memory seems to run really high after all my mods that I've done including a couple of cabs install, it running at between 70-80%. Since I'm new to TP2 is this suppose to be normal. Here is a list of cabs that I've install

Nanogroove
Total Commader
SK tools
Sprint Navi.
Spb Screenshot
Skyfire
Youtubeplay
Denna wallpaper and slider
Gadget Freak Taskbar
R6 16 shortcuts
Slacker Radio
WMWifiRouter
1% Battery increase
Manila No top and bottom curtains.
Badboy8813 audio booster.

I belive that is all.
+1

After running this ROM for 24 hours and installing my basic cabs, WM is up to its old tricks of throwing MBs of RAM into the abyss
Old 02-24-2010, 03:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
+1

After running this ROM for 24 hours and installing my basic cabs, WM is up to its old tricks of throwing MBs of RAM into the abyss
I haven't had that problem adn haven't seen many comments here about it. Are you finding that it's slowing things down, as I've been able to load the hell out of the ROM and never had an issue with lag. If you're just looking at numbers, don't sweat it. There's been posts about RAM use increasing actually being a good thing as WM is using it as cache and making things faster. If you're having issues, use clean RAM, Memmaid, or just SR, but in my use, I haven't had a mem leak or lag on this ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I haven't had that problem adn haven't seen many comments here about it. Are you finding that it's slowing things down, as I've been able to load the hell out of the ROM and never had an issue with lag. If you're just looking at numbers, don't sweat it. There's been posts about RAM use increasing actually being a good thing as WM is using it as cache and making things faster. If you're having issues, use clean RAM, Memmaid, or just SR, but in my use, I haven't had a mem leak or lag on this ROM.
I'm running around 75% right now and havent experienced any lag or any feelings of the phone getting bogged down. So I agree, ignore the numbers.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: verizon touch pro2
Carrier: verizon

oscar4690 is a n00b

his dusk interfeers wit cookies home mod does any one have a solution for dis
Old 02-24-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Loving the rom so far, just made a wallpaper that fits the theme of this rom well

For Z06 lovers like me

I give up on the viper theme. I could not get it to work. It would show up on the very bottom of the screen but that was it. Would you share your theme with me? It is not that I do not like Corvettes since I had a 98 Vette and still own a 1961 Corvette with a 315 HP fuel injected engine. I have owned it since about 1983. If I could get HDwalls program to work, I might ever try the '61.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
I give up on the viper theme. I could not get it to work. It would show up on the very bottom of the screen but that was it. Would you share your theme with me? It is not that I do not like Corvettes since I had a 98 Vette and still own a 1961 Corvette with a 315 HP fuel injected engine. I have owned it since about 1983. If I could get HDwalls program to work, I might ever try the '61.
what is it that's not working? post a pic so people here can work it out for you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar4690 View Post
his dusk interfeers wit cookies home mod does any one have a solution for dis
Take a look at some of Santod's mods to work with Cookies mod. I don't believe that Mr. X's dusk clock mods will work with Cookies though and the clocks were special request for Mr. X. You can get other dusk set ups working, just not that smoking clock array for Mr. X.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint sero

texasez is keeping up the good worktexasez is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
what is it that's not working? post a pic so people here can work it out for you
I am not sure how to post a picture of my screen but after going thru the instructions on how to use hdwalls i made a cab. I installed the cab, reset, and all i could see of my picture was below the bottom bar where it says phone and menu. I looked further in the instructions in post 3 of this forum and found that I should remove some registry settings and my cab should work. That changed my background from a black background to a white background and my picture was still only under the bottom bar. It covered "phone" and "menu" buttons only. I looked back on hdwalls and I used the settings for 6.5 and sense 2.5 all tabs no compressior. I do not know what else to try. I am now using the cabs from post 1179 from Darren with a black background.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
I am not sure how to post a picture of my screen but after going thru the instructions on how to use hdwalls i made a cab. I installed the cab, reset, and all i could see of my picture was below the bottom bar where it says phone and menu. I looked further in the instructions in post 3 of this forum and found that I should remove some registry settings and my cab should work. That changed my background from a black background to a white background and my picture was still only under the bottom bar. It covered "phone" and "menu" buttons only. I looked back on hdwalls and I used the settings for 6.5 and sense 2.5 all tabs no compressior. I do not know what else to try. I am now using the cabs from post 1179 from Darren with a black background.
Tex, I haven't played with HDWalls in some time, but here's a link to a fix from Santod for the newer builds of 2.5. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111907 Also, you may want to just take a look at some of his other mods for bg4all (background for all) that should work for portrait and landscape as well. They also add quicklinks, etc and remove things to make the screen much more clean. He's got a bunch of threads in the themes forum, take a glance at them and let us know if you have more questions. And we'll work on getting you up and running to put up a screen shot when you've completed yur masterpiece homescreen!!

Edit: I've seen Viper8u2 posting in Santods threads, so he may be using bg4all and not hdwalls on his pic of the 'vette above and I know Young DC is using bg4all mods also.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development