View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:49 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasez View Post
I am not sure how to post a picture of my screen but after going thru the instructions on how to use hdwalls i made a cab. I installed the cab, reset, and all i could see of my picture was below the bottom bar where it says phone and menu. I looked further in the instructions in post 3 of this forum and found that I should remove some registry settings and my cab should work. That changed my background from a black background to a white background and my picture was still only under the bottom bar. It covered "phone" and "menu" buttons only. I looked back on hdwalls and I used the settings for 6.5 and sense 2.5 all tabs no compressior. I do not know what else to try. I am now using the cabs from post 1179 from Darren with a black background.
Tex, I haven't played with HDWalls in some time, but here's a link to a fix from Santod for the newer builds of 2.5. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=111907 Also, you may want to just take a look at some of his other mods for bg4all (background for all) that should work for portrait and landscape as well. They also add quicklinks, etc and remove things to make the screen much more clean. He's got a bunch of threads in the themes forum, take a glance at them and let us know if you have more questions. And we'll work on getting you up and running to put up a screen shot when you've completed yur masterpiece homescreen!!

Edit: I've seen Viper8u2 posting in Santods threads, so he may be using bg4all and not hdwalls on his pic of the 'vette above and I know Young DC is using bg4all mods also.