PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 10:47 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
ahh hmm maybe it's the small hometab that is messing it up then. i'm really not so sure what that does exactly. hope darren or someone who knows can clarify cuz i really dont see much of a difference after installation cept the alarm clock turns black. and no problem on the slider. slick huh? that's why i like it.
that cab makes calendar words and background smaller.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that cab makes calendar words and background smaller.
thanks darren. but it also seems to make the calendar tab icon colored when you're sliding over it. and change that lil arrow pointing at the slider red also. changes i didnt notice at first lol so now i'll try without it and see what i get

Old 03-01-2010, 11:02 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
thanks darren. but it also seems to make the calendar tab icon colored when you're sliding over it. and change that lil arrow pointing at the slider red also. changes i didnt notice at first lol so now i'll try without it and see what i get
as i posted, whatever tab slider is over will be colored or is it staying colore even if slider is over music tab?
Old 03-01-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Well i was bored today so i made a new wallpaper for my phone and wanted to get yalls input GOOD,BAD or needs more work???

Thanks for the input
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Glad you got it bro....btw where at in MI...it seems we are getting a MI club here in X-thread...what do have 5 now total I think..
Originally from Detroit, now in Troy. Glad to see Ive got company!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looks great DC! I haven't tried them out on device, but looks sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Well i was bored today so i made a new wallpaper for my phone and wanted to get yalls input GOOD,BAD or needs more work???

Thanks for the input
Old 03-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:

Thanks for the input
Very nice.

edit: I had this picture as a background once, produced a very cool visual when I made it highly transparent, you could just make out the dragons face and the eyes shined through very brightly. Any way you could make a background with similar properties. Not necessarily a dragon but something that kinda shines through.

Last edited by Mazzakre; 03-01-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
After building the perfect rom And staying around a week or so to make sure everything was good to go,
He takes a break and we all freak the hell out...

Why do we need him today ? "WE DON'T"

What's it going to hurt for him to take a week off ? "IT'S NOT"

Do we have the best and most stable rom out here ? =D>"HELL YES"
So take your time X and enjoy the break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY POST P*** OFF

+1 for the post, I agree. I am Good!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Very nice.

edit: I had this picture as a background once, produced a very cool visual when I made it highly transparent, you could just make out the dragons face and the eyes shined through very brightly. Any way you could make a background with similar properties. Not necessarily a dragon but something that kinda shines through.

That's sweet looking
I forgot to post the one for he knows who he is lol

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

So guys I have done everything short of a new rom and I still have the issue of not being able to hang up the phone a few secs after dialing. I guess I'm going back to stock. It was nice knowing you guys.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development