PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2
Carrier: Sprint

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Gotcha. Recommend doing the flashdance because it would seem to be isolated to your phone. I've tried to replicate your issue and it's just not there. No offense , but you may have missed something, it happens to us all.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
It has nothing to do with the phone not detecting me pressing the end key. It has to do with my phone locking up when I press the button.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnmk View Post
Gotcha. Recommend doing the flashdance because it would seem to be isolated to your phone. I've tried to replicate your issue and it's just not there. No offense , but you may have missed something, it happens to us all.

Good luck!
Honestly I would rather you call me out on it lol. I really wound love a working phone.

I have the following on my phone:

Gmail Exchange
The weather for Nashville TN
MyPhone for contacts
Advance Config

USCC latest radio.

That is all I have done/installed.

and I have about 350 contacts.

Thanks guys!
Old 03-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Have you tried flashing back to a Sprint radio? I'm using the 1.96WF and no issues whatsoever. Of course YMMV, but maybe even a reflash of the USCC radio might do the trick.

Quote:
Honestly I would rather you call me out on it lol. I really wound love a working phone.

Gmail Exchange
MyPhone for contacts
Advance Config

USCC latest radio.

Thanks guys!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Gmail Exchange
MyPhone for contacts
Advance Config

USCC latest radio.

Thanks guys!
USCC latest radio. not 2.18 ?
Old 03-02-2010, 02:35 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
USCC latest radio. not 2.18 ?
Y DC,

Where can I get 2.18...Does X cooks it into his rom?
Old 03-02-2010, 02:41 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Y DC,

Where can I get 2.18...Does X cooks it into his rom?
I flash to the latest uscc cuz i'm on uscc and had some freaky shit so had to go back...on mine the phone wouldn't turn off after a call at all nor could i end a call at all........ uscc 2.18 is HERE

I'm still learning this shit proxhack, I'm A noob on my Dad's old account...................

Last edited by Young DC; 03-02-2010 at 03:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

Yeah it was the 2.18 radio. I am back on the sprint 1.9 and will let everyone know how it goes. I'm glad theres a place like this. Thanks all around.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
lol, i googled "good unrelated story" and found those ones about the trucks. I think it was pretty hilarious throwing those in there. There has not been much action in the threads lately so I have been bored. As for my themes. I have been helping out bikeanddestroy with his ROM and just helped out with the blackout ROM so I have not had much time to continue my projects. But there is still the one that I have been working on for a couple of weeks now. I am taking my sweet ass time with it though. This one will be impressive but not for everyone. Here is a little sneak peak of it.

I'm still working at getting everything the way I like it and what you see may not be anything like the final product.
OMG Dude!! That freakin ROCKS!!!!!! I have that Torx covering on everything. Counters in the kitchen, fridge, stove, Workshop, I would love to have that on my phone. That is an awesome setup!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
np dash saw carrier was"dashspeed" so i never thought of vzw and the word speed would be together. lol
hahaha i actually pay less, have faster speeds, never drop calls, and dont have text problems like a did with sprint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Dash, I've got a VZW Omnia you can use for now if you need one. Currently it has a Blazingwolf ROM w/ NEO Titanium ported over. I know it's not a TP2 but if yu want a PPC for now until you get a new one, shoot me a PM bro!
thanks and pm sent.

[QUOTE=eman;1599768]
Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
no i did not but thank you, i am actually with verizon now and would need a verizon device... thanks for the gracious offer of letting me borrow it though
QUOTE]

Just curious, how does the Dash man not have a ppc device to use? That is like Barry Bonds trying to hit a home run without a bat!
well been having medical troubles with my stomach and had to sell pretty much all my electronics that i owned to cover the bills. so no phones, no ps3, no xbox 360, sold my hdtv and back on a regular one, and so on.... got to get the bills paid first and the thing that sucks is that insurance only covers 80% of the bills even though i work at a hospital.... im sure ill be back jsut not sure when, the nice guys at spj made a thread ofr donations to buy one and at about 220 after a couple weeks... so hopefully that will come through so i can get making videos for you all again... feel so outta the loop haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Originally from Detroit, now in Troy. Glad to see Ive got company!
nother repping michigan woot woot, grand rapids here and we got quite a few michiganders in this thread.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:52 AM
VIP Member

[QUOTE=D/\SH;1601163]hahaha i actually pay less, have faster speeds, never drop calls, and dont have text problems like a did with sprint.

thanks and pm sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post

well been having medical troubles with my stomach and had to sell pretty much all my electronics that i owned to cover the bills. so no phones, no ps3, no xbox 360, sold my hdtv and back on a regular one, and so on.... got to get the bills paid first and the thing that sucks is that insurance only covers 80% of the bills even though i work at a hospital.... im sure ill be back jsut not sure when, the nice guys at spj made a thread ofr donations to buy one and at about 220 after a couple weeks... so hopefully that will come through so i can get making videos for you all again... feel so outta the loop haha

nother repping michigan woot woot, grand rapids here and we got quite a few michiganders in this thread.
you'll be back soon and thanks for all you've done for the ppc world

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development