PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

In case it was not posted yet, Swype is back again. See http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/ne...ile-us-htc-hd2 for information on the new one and the download cab is right here on PPCGeeks @ http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=5 at least until it is pulled again lol lol...I added a couple of screen shot as well. Read through the threads as it has caused issues for some and not for others so use at your own discetion. I personally installed it and I am running it right now with no issues on the new MR X Rom. I am using a Verizon TP2. Still loving swype. I posted the links only because they were already in the PPCGeeks forum. If it is an issue I apologize in advance..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Swype_New.jpg (8.6 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Swype_About.jpg (9.1 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Enhanced Taskbar Battery Icon Disabler

For those users that prefer the look of the stock WM6.5 Battery to the solid Enhanced battery...install this cab to bring it back

thanks for this fix and that HTC volume fix as well...
Old 02-20-2010, 04:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
is it possible to easily make a patch that changes 3G to EV?
Nope. Need to make an EV icon...then need to rebuild the .dll...then need to cab it...then need to post it. Prolly not gonna happen.

-CMY
I don't give a shit if it says 3g or ev as long as it don't say 1x
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:03 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

My animated wallpaper don't work ?

I Changed it to weather wallpaper and tried to put it back on the X animated AND none of them are working

ANY CLUES
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-20-2010, 05:30 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Nope. Need to make an EV icon...then need to rebuild the .dll...then need to cab it...then need to post it. Prolly not gonna happen.

-CMY
Thats good stuff. +1 as long as that badboy isn't sittin on 1x ....
Old 02-20-2010, 05:40 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

-CMY
Thats good stuff. +1 as long as that badboy isn't sittin on 1x ....
That's it because most phones don't even work where i live....

Sprint NOPE, Verizon NOPE, at&t NOPE, T-mobile NOPE, Us.cellular YES
Old 02-20-2010, 06:02 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

I feel bad please forgive me..
Don't worry about it. You tried to help which is appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!
fishingmedic thats funny...!O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.

Thanks for the kind words...
Old 02-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Quote:

Don't worry about it. You tried to help which is appreciated!
Quote:
Quote:

fishingmedic thats funny...!O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.

Thanks for the kind words...

anytime! tag! you're it...keep the quote going!
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-20-2010, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
My animated wallpaper don't work ?

I Changed it to weather wallpaper and tried to put it back on the X animated AND none of them are working

ANY CLUES
Usually if you power of and then on again it takes a little bit. Otherwise, did you try soft resetting.....

Last edited by eman; 02-20-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:09 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

guys edit your quotes to just the relevant info. this is getting out of hand, haha.

On another note, i don't like installing too many visual mod cabs as it wastes program memory that could be used to make the phone faster. Which is why I'm so happy X cooked in all those 50% transparent mods. Now all i am installing is, bg4allpages, a blackclock and no weather animations. here is a screenshot and the cabs i mentioned.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.6 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Manila 2.5.2011 - Background On All Tabs - 0.2.cab (137.5 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Touch X Black Clock.cab (515.3 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab NoWeatherAnimations.cab (1,022 Bytes, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by briggs; 02-20-2010 at 09:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development