PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 08:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
awesome rom!! have a question though...im a bit of a "noob" so bare with me...im not a big fan of the slider icons, ive tried installing .cab of other sliders icons but nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?
you need to soft reset after installing the cab... also make sure that you disable touchflod/sense before installing the slider since that can make a difference sometimes
Old 02-19-2010, 09:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

oferico1 is a n00b

I am totally blown away with this ROM !! I have tried most of them but this is absolutely the winner !
I love the Black colors and the different clocks and all.
The actual functioning of the phone is SUPER FAST
opening, closing, texting, mmsing . whatevering !!
I have been using it for 2 days and AWESOME!

THANKS FOR ALL INVOLVED MAKING THIS SO GREAT .=D>
Old 02-19-2010, 09:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jvjr06 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to jvjr06 Send a message via Yahoo to jvjr06

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I also want to point out that the atmosphere in this thread is so much more calm and friendly after practically living in the MightyROM thread for the last couple of months. Let's all try to keep this going even as the following and pages accumulate. It's quite refreshing.
I have to agree with you CellGuy.For the longest time i followed Energy Rom i never felt like i could ask any questions or even leave any comments becuase people are rude to one another. Here people are nice,friendly and try to help anyone that has any question or trying to understand whats going on such as myself
Thanks To All !!!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i really like this rom but i cant change the clocks.. i get the normal white flip

but very nice, i think i will use this for a while.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.[/QUOTE]

'Nuff Said. :t humbright::thu mbright:
Old 02-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

I installed Mr. X dusk clock but now want to revert back to original but cannot uninstall the dusk clock - will not remove - have tried disabling Sense UI and uninstalling but still when rebooting still there. Any clues and thanks.

Gary
Old 02-19-2010, 09:23 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I also want to point out that the atmosphere in this thread is so much more calm and friendly after practically living in the MightyROM thread for the last couple of months. Let's all try to keep this going even as the following and pages accumulate. It's quite refreshing.
Haha, just wait until this thing gets even more popular. It's a week old thread (give or take) and it's almost 1000 posts.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
Quote:
Haha, just wait until this thing gets even more popular. It's a week old thread (give or take) and it's almost 1000 posts.
oh it will happen and will be having a new video out by saturday night latest for this rom looking stock and how great it does that
Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
I wish this rom had xda uc. Been getting used to that.
+1

Thanks Mr. X! This rom is wonderful!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

is youtube working for everyone? I tried using it today and the video display shows, even searching but when I tried to play it I get "failed to play video" error

So far liking everything

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development