PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

I feel bad please forgive me..
Don't worry about it. You tried to help which is appreciated!
Old 02-19-2010, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

awesome rom!! have a question though...im a bit of a "noob" so bare with me...im not a big fan of the slider icons, ive tried installing .cab of other sliders icons but nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?
Old 02-19-2010, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
8000+ contacts? Wow you know alot of people
LOL! Hell no! Only maybe 200 of those are personal. he resta are all business contacts. That is why I thought this would be a good phone for me. It claims to be THE Phone for the business professional. Well, I guess they didn't expect that the business professional would actually want to use it for business. LOL. Maybe i wonder if it would still slow down, if I stored them on te SIM card? Hmmmz
you can only store 350 on the sim card i have tried and failed to get all of mine on their as well.... but 8000? i hope that includes email addresses and such
Old 02-19-2010, 08:15 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

did you soft reset afterwards?
Old 02-19-2010, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
8000+ contacts? Wow you know alot of people
LOL! Hell no! Only maybe 200 of those are personal. he resta are all business contacts. That is why I thought this would be a good phone for me. It claims to be THE Phone for the business professional. Well, I guess they didn't expect that the business professional would actually want to use it for business. LOL. Maybe i wonder if it would still slow down, if I stored them on te SIM card? Hmmmz
you can only store 350 on the sim card i have tried and failed to get all of mine on their as well.... but 8000? i hope that includes email addresses and such
Most are only email addresses and office locations.I think I will leave it alone till more sickie hardware comes along.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:

bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-19-2010 at 08:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:

For real. Thanks for the effort and the thought.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I also want to point out that the atmosphere in this thread is so much more calm and friendly after practically living in the MightyROM thread for the last couple of months. Let's all try to keep this going even as the following and pages accumulate. It's quite refreshing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

mr x
I've been using this ROM all day without a hitch. fantastic.

one thing i would add for improvement is a dialer that pulls the fb contact picture

'I'm officially converted.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development