View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Hey guys I apologize about posting those mms cabs a few pages back. I didnt mean for anyone to get it mixed up and install all of them. Plus I was unaware of htc message disable cab being useless now, because of an fix I the new release. Just wanted to help, please excuse me I should have just posted the Sprint arcsoft cab.

I feel bad please forgive me..
bro, ur being wayyyyyyyy to hard on urself. you were trying to help people out, no need to apologize, not at all. we just may think twice about using any cabs u post in the future... just kidding bro no harm no foul!!

Exactly, look how many times chef's, devs and modders release something that breaks our phones. It happens and what you did really is not different in the end. I just recently started making themes, sliders, clocks, etc and I have had to pull a few things down to fix. It's a community and we are all here to help out as well as catch other peoples mistakes before they spread to far. You have had plenty of good insight into things not only in this thread, but in mine and a few others so I say keep it up.

EDIT: Since when does it quote the quote? It's kind of nice, but I can see it getting out of hand with 10 quotes in one.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-19-2010 at 08:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.