PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
Has any one been able to send a picture mail using arcsoft 5.2.8.45 that's post on the first page on sprint network.. using my same setting from 5.2.6.45u I can't get this to send..
Server name: sprint
Gateway: blank
port: 80
server address: mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
connect via: internet
send limit: 300k (try to sned a 75k pic)
wap version: 2.0
any ideas? and I used the correct provisioning also note these settings works great on 5.2.6.45u but that one does not not have threaded pic mail
I am using this cab for Sprint's MMS and it is working fine....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=386
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:10 PM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

yes this is from the cab (Sprint/Verizon/U.S. Cellular Arcsoft MMS) it tries to connect to the network when sending. then i get the notification that it's sending. it disconnects from the network while still showing 0% sent and never connects back to send..
Old 02-17-2010, 01:13 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
I am having a problem with Weather Watcher Mobile and various other programs. The font size is really large. Normally with any other rom I just set IE to default and it goes away. This is a problem caused by Opera. However with this rom, the problem doesn't go away. Ideas?

I really like this rom, have not had this problem any other rom with Opera. I searched for an answer and cannot find anything to fix it.
Anyone?
Old 02-17-2010, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6875US Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

skuddy is keeping up the good workskuddy is keeping up the good work

download link is dead =(
Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Has any one been able to send a picture mail using arcsoft 5.2.8.45 that's post on the first page on sprint network.. using my same setting from 5.2.6.45u I can't get this to send..
Server name: sprint
Gateway: blank
port: 80
server address: mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
connect via: internet
send limit: 300k (try to sned a 75k pic)
wap version: 2.0
any ideas? and I used the correct provisioning also note these settings works great on 5.2.6.45u but that one does not not have threaded pic mail
I posted a cab earlier, Imnuts modded it a bit. If you go to the paperclip for this thread it's there, or check the first few pages of the thread, that works fine for me w/ threaded mms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
If you're not seeing it, don't worry about it, it's fixed.

Also, Here is a working bg4allpages cab that only adds the bg4all pages part, no extra quicklinks or whatever.

I've also attached a *.rar file that includes a bunch of cabs that make a number of manila's graphical elements 50% transparent. It looks great with bg4allpages(also in the rar).
any screen shots with the mods Briggs?
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
If you're not seeing it, don't worry about it, it's fixed.

Also, Here is a working bg4allpages cab that only adds the bg4all pages part, no extra quicklinks or whatever.

I've also attached a *.rar file that includes a bunch of cabs that make a number of manila's graphical elements 50% transparent. It looks great with bg4allpages(also in the rar).
any chance of a screenshot? sorry, I'm 'visual'
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuddy View Post
download link is dead =(
No it's not....
Old 02-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I am using this cab for Sprint's MMS and it is working fine....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=386
If i remember correctly that cab has a cap on incoming mms I couldn't recieve a 3MB video.. it would tell me it's to big when someone sent it to me. but using 5.2.6.45u I'm able to rec a 5mb video but the 5.2.6.45u doesn't have threaded mms
Old 02-17-2010, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
If i remember correctly that cab has a cap on incoming mms I couldn't recieve a 3MB video.. it would tell me it's to big when someone sent it to me. but using 5.2.6.45u I'm able to rec a 5mb video but the 5.2.6.45u doesn't have threaded mms
I believe the Imnuts cab already has 5k limits built in. Or check Darren's cabs earlier w/ 5k limits.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
ah i bet this is because the threaded clent might have coem from VZW which has a limit on MMS size. I think there is a fix for this thought.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development