PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanchauvin View Post
I had the same problem, go to (settings), (connections), click the (advanced) tab, then click (select networks), click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect using) and select (My ISP) then click ok. Now click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under (My ISP), select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it, click next, number to dial is (#777), don't type any user info or passwork, just hit finish. when it tries to connect it will ask for user and pass info, all you want to do is check (Save password) then hit ok. Now start VVM and it will work.
damn, not a Verizon user but if this works, you know your sh*t. 2nd post and it's like your an Admin for Verizon or something. Nice offering and hope it works.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

imaginethis1 is a n00b

lookin' good, i wish it had colored icons on the bottom though. i've never been into the black/white looks on roms. but thats just me. otherwise, lookin great!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethis1 View Post
lookin' good, i wish it had colored icons on the bottom though. i've never been into the black/white looks on roms. but thats just me. otherwise, lookin great!
I posted a link in this post to many colored 2.5 sliders. Thanks to my man Darren of course! http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=242

flashing the new rom now! Thanks Mr. X!
Old 02-16-2010, 10:31 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

im in route to the house.. loading this up for the manila tweaks primary.. looking forward it.. cant wait..lol
Old 02-16-2010, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanchauvin View Post
I had the same problem, go to (settings), (connections), click the (advanced) tab, then click (select networks), click the down arrow on the (connect to the internet should connect using) and select (My ISP) then click ok. Now click the (Tasks) tab and click (manage existing connections) under (My ISP), select (New), enter whatever name you want to call it, click next, number to dial is (#777), don't type any user info or passwork, just hit finish. when it tries to connect it will ask for user and pass info, all you want to do is check (Save password) then hit ok. Now start VVM and it will work.

=D> ryanchauvin you are the man that worked like a charm you are a God send lol..That was the only issue I have found thus far and now all is working as it should be except for losing the VZW 3G icon I am happy with it now. Thanks again for your help
Old 02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
damn, not a Verizon user but if this works, you know your sh*t. 2nd post and it's like your an Admin for Verizon or something. Nice offering and hope it works.
It worked perfectly for the issue. I can connect to internet and all now including MMS
Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethis1 View Post
I am actually liking the black and white icons on this Rom......
Old 02-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

guys im really excited because everybody seem to like mr.x 2.5 rom ..i really want to try but im at work.=(

im going to flash it when i get home but i just want to know if this rom is faster then the other 2.5 roms.

can i easily text n surf the web n take pics or do anything i have to do without any lock ups. I had the lock up problems with the other 2.5 roms. I was really giving up on 2.5 n not even try them anymore. I was just going to use 2.1 n titanium roms because those are the most stable roms out there.Please somebody tell me this rom its the best 2.5 out there.

Thanks
Old 02-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

While waiting on 2.1 update, I am running 2.5 updated rom and both verisons of Mr. X rom are great and thanks to him as always. What I would like to do is have my home screen wallpaper be the black Mr. X labeled wallpaper - how can I do this please and thanks.

I am running the r6 16 shortcuts mod.
Gary
Old 02-16-2010, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

guys im really excited because everybody seem to like mr.x 2.5 rom ..i really want to try but im at work.=(

im going to flash it when i get home but i just want to know if this rom is faster then the other 2.5 roms.

can i easily text n surf the web n take pics or do anything i have to do without any lock ups. I had the lock up problems with the other 2.5 roms. I was really giving up on 2.5 n not even try them anymore. I was just going to use 2.1 n titanium roms because those are the most stable roms out there.Please somebody tell me this rom its the best 2.5 out there.

Thanks
this is the best 2.5 rom out there BAR
NONE

l
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development