View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:32 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

guys im really excited because everybody seem to like mr.x 2.5 rom ..i really want to try but im at work.=(

im going to flash it when i get home but i just want to know if this rom is faster then the other 2.5 roms.

can i easily text n surf the web n take pics or do anything i have to do without any lock ups. I had the lock up problems with the other 2.5 roms. I was really giving up on 2.5 n not even try them anymore. I was just going to use 2.1 n titanium roms because those are the most stable roms out there.Please somebody tell me this rom its the best 2.5 out there.

Thanks
this is the best 2.5 rom out there BAR
NONE

l
This post has been thanked 1 times.