View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:20 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raheinm View Post
Has any one been able to send a picture mail using arcsoft 5.2.8.45 that's post on the first page on sprint network.. using my same setting from 5.2.6.45u I can't get this to send..
Server name: sprint
Gateway: blank
port: 80
server address: mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
connect via: internet
send limit: 300k (try to sned a 75k pic)
wap version: 2.0
any ideas? and I used the correct provisioning also note these settings works great on 5.2.6.45u but that one does not not have threaded pic mail
I posted a cab earlier, Imnuts modded it a bit. If you go to the paperclip for this thread it's there, or check the first few pages of the thread, that works fine for me w/ threaded mms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
If you're not seeing it, don't worry about it, it's fixed.

Also, Here is a working bg4allpages cab that only adds the bg4all pages part, no extra quicklinks or whatever.

I've also attached a *.rar file that includes a bunch of cabs that make a number of manila's graphical elements 50% transparent. It looks great with bg4allpages(also in the rar).
any screen shots with the mods Briggs?