PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm not a big fan of the dialer - doesn't really match the rest of the theme. This one here at this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=1

It matches more. I installed the cab but it didn't work. Can the cab be modified to work on this ROM? TIA!
Quote:
I'm not a big fan of the dialer - doesn't really match the rest of the theme. This one here at this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=1

It matches more. I installed the cab but it didn't work. Can the cab be modified to work on this ROM? TIA!

Bump!!! Does anyone have a cab for the dialer that looks like the one in the above link, or can fix the cab in that link to work on this ROM? Only thing I don't like is the dialer... I want the one in the above link because I think it goes better with the rest of the theme... This cab installs, but it doesn't change anything :/
bump again! My question keeps getting over looked. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!

Last edited by chino331; 02-19-2010 at 11:59 AM.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

this ROM is without a doubt the best release since ive got my TP2

VOTE FOR ROM OF THE YEAR.

Wicked work, all involved
Old 02-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I would not use M2.5.Sprint.MMS.Arcsoft.Workaround-CMYLXGO.CAB as it was designed for the M2.5 messaging app...which is not part of this ROM. I am running MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab without any issues on Sprint.

-CMY
I installed this after uninstalling all other arcsoft stuff and MMS is not working. Do I have to clear storage and start over, using this cab? I sure hope not. I have everything else just the way I want it.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Ok, So, do I install all 3 cabs or one cab or what? Wow! I feel like I'm Ash, from Army of Darkness, tryin' to figure out which book to take.

Ok, I installed the CMYLXGO cab. Still unable to insert for MMS. I installed the disable HTC cab. Same outcome. Then I installed the Arcsoft cab. Still no MMS. I think this workaround is not working.
Quote:
I installed this after uninstalling all other arcsoft stuff and MMS is not working. Do I have to clear storage and start over, using this cab? I sure hope not. I have everything else just the way I want it.
yes, arcsoft doesnt fully uninstall past versions... i dont have on me but yoiu would need to look for the arcsoft removal tool to fully remove it from your device or even try sktools but i dont think that sk dos it right either.

and juggs ill try to get a video done by tonight on this with my buddies phone, or hell before work if i can get it whipped up since i have to drive him there anyways today. (either way will have to be uploaded tonight i would feel since can take a long time to do so sometimes)
Old 02-19-2010, 12:06 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Nice ROM dude .....
Old 02-19-2010, 12:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
remove all other mms cabs and softreset, install this cab and softreset, your done. load on mainmem.
no other changes are needed,5mb size increase is included plus some other edits by steve, thank him. the other changes are posted he did and if you look back some pages when i posted the cab for others, it worked for them too.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Is anyone else having problems deleting sms messages from Manila interface - press delete and hten done and still shows but in Win Mobile client, no problems deleting messages. Just checking and I am using Flyer's cab and thanks.

Gary
Old 02-19-2010, 12:12 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Ok, So, do I install all 3 cabs or one cab or what? Wow! I feel like I'm Ash, from Army of Darkness, tryin' to figure out which book to take.

Ok, I installed the CMYLXGO cab. Still unable to insert for MMS. I installed the disable HTC cab. Same outcome. Then I installed the Arcsoft cab. Still no MMS. I think this workaround is not working.
if your still having mms issues, see above post, its one simple cab and it works.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Is anyone else having problems deleting sms messages from Manila interface - press delete and hten done and still shows but in Win Mobile client, no problems deleting messages. Just checking and I am using Flyer's cab and thanks.

Gary
i just checked for you and im not having a issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:14 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
bump again! My question keeps getting over looked. Can anyone help with this? Thanks!
I saw all 3 posts in this thread, the post in the dialer thread, and the PM. Spamming this thread or me will not get it done any faster, if at all. I'm sure you have subscribed to the threads and if I update the package to work I'm sure you will get an email alert.

I do this on my free time for FREE. My current focus is to make sure everything of mine in Mr. X's ROM is running smooth. A dialer skin I released 5 months ago for WM6.1 is the last thing on my list.

-CMYLXGO

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development