PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 10:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Wow this rom is snappy! Great job on this rom. Ill be giving this one a test drive for a bit.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:19 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Downloading now and will do the flash dance during lunch...... Wooo hooo!!

Old 02-19-2010, 10:19 AM
Raheinm

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
RunCC will execute sdconfig.txt on your sd so you can use UC style
Can some one explain exactly how to do this.. I normally install cab by cab but flashing 2 phones every two to 3 days manually is alot of work..
thx
Old 02-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

I wish this rom had xda uc. Been getting used to that.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

GASPowered is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRVT View Post
Try updating your SYNC firmware through syncmyride.com. I got the latest version for my truck and I haven't had this problem now.
Thanks, I'll try that. The last time it was updated was at the dealer shortly after version 2 came out.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:39 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
For the people still having trouble MMs on Sprint.

You can use cmylxgo mms cab which has a fix built in already.
Or
Sprint MMs cab with the Htc messaging disable cab.

Hope this help...
I would not use M2.5.Sprint.MMS.Arcsoft.Workaround-CMYLXGO.CAB as it was designed for the M2.5 messaging app...which is not part of this ROM. I am running MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab without any issues on Sprint.

-CMY
Old 02-19-2010, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey guys why won't yall use this cab for mms it really works i been using it since mr.x 2.5 came out.

MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab

sorry for not uploading the cab my computer its not working right now..im pretty sure yall can find it by searching it. Its a good cab it gives 10mb of size limit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
I had installed Santod r6 16 quicklinks cab and when I uninstalled it, now, I see Yearly calendar view with no problem think this was mentioned in his thread as I now discover. Hope this helps and thanks for ocnfirm.

Gary
Gary, Santod released a 16 quicklinks (and I believe BG4all included in it) which plays nice now with the clock arrays, I'm running it right now with Mr. X's dusk array from the first page and yearly view is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I would not use M2.5.Sprint.MMS.Arcsoft.Workaround-CMYLXGO.CAB as it was designed for the M2.5 messaging app...which is not part of this ROM. I am running MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab without any issues on Sprint.

-CMY
+1, there are 2 MMS cabs in here that work on this ROM as I've tried them both since last night, one is the Imnuts one that I posted much much earlier (if you use it thank him for it) and the other is one Flyers modded and posted a couple of days ago (if you use that one, make sure to thank him). There's no need to do anything else to get MMS working, just provision and run the MMS cab and SR. Btw CMY, incredible work you did on this theme!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey guys why won't yall use this cab for mms it really works i been using it since mr.x 2.5 came out.

MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab

sorry for not uploading the cab my computer its not working right now..im pretty sure yall can find it by searching it. Its a good cab it gives 10mb of size limit
I don't believe that one includes threaded MMS or allow you to insert MMs into threaded texts although I may be wrong.
Old 02-19-2010, 10:53 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Again, great rom! One thing I see, don't believe rom related, is when I go to Calendar tab and choose year view, I just see white backgrounds for the months and no visible text - anyone else see this and is there a fix and thanks.

In WinMobile version of calendar, all is fine.

Gary
Works fine for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development