PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Good morning to all, Mr X you have out done yourself!!! I am very happy with this ROM, it is blazing fast and has a professional look to it as well and the task bar is exceptional. Thank you soooooooo much for all that you do and will do in the future. I am a MR X ROM fan
Old 02-19-2010, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Lightbulb Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Again, great rom! One thing I see, don't believe rom related, is when I go to Calendar tab and choose year view, I just see white backgrounds for the months and no visible text - anyone else see this and is there a fix and thanks.

In WinMobile version of calendar, all is fine.

Gary
Same here and I am sure that X will be resolving it soon
Old 02-19-2010, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Again, great rom! One thing I see, don't believe rom related, is when I go to Calendar tab and choose year view, I just see white backgrounds for the months and no visible text - anyone else see this and is there a fix and thanks.

Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
Year view in calendar is working fine for me. If you're using BG4ALL, then it will show the white backgrounds. Unistall BG4ALL and it'll work fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:36 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
For the people still having trouble MMs on Sprint.

You can use cmylxgo mms cab which has a fix built in already.
Or
Sprint MMs cab with the Htc messaging disable cab.

Hope this help...
There is absolutely no need to do this for Sprint....just make sure you provision and install the Arcsoft cab of your choice....

Quote:

Gary
Mine is fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Ok, So, do I install all 3 cabs or one cab or what? Wow! I feel like I'm Ash, from Army of Darkness, tryin' to figure out which book to take.

Ok, I installed the CMYLXGO cab. Still unable to insert for MMS. I installed the disable HTC cab. Same outcome. Then I installed the Arcsoft cab. Still no MMS. I think this workaround is not working.
No need to do all that....provision and go to the paperclip and grab the cab I tweaked....

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
DL'ing now the update...can't wait!!!!!
BTW-Does the cmylxgo cab have threaded sms/mms in one message? thanks!
See above answer....mine has threaded text...

Ok...finally got this bad boy flashed this AM....All I can say Juggs and Cmygxlo is great work....just awsome...
Old 02-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

GASPowered is just getting started

I'm having a bluetooth issue. Instead of automatically connecting to my car I have to do it manually with this ROM. I fire up the Comm Manager, click on Bluetooth (which is already on BTW), click on the bluetooth device (which in this case is SYNC) and then click on each item, Stereo Audio and Hands-free, to get connected. I have to do this each time I get in the car.

Another question: What is the animated wallpaper with the lightning supposed to do?
Old 02-19-2010, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm not a big fan of the dialer - doesn't really match the rest of the theme. This one here at this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=1

It matches more. I installed the cab but it didn't work. Can the cab be modified to work on this ROM? TIA!
Bump!!! Does anyone have a cab for the dialer that looks like the one in the above link, or can fix the cab in that link to work on this ROM? Only thing I don't like is the dialer... I want the one in the above link because I think it goes better with the rest of the theme... This cab installs, but it doesn't change anything :/
Old 02-19-2010, 09:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work

I don't mind the LOOK of this...but the last version 2/16 I preferred over this neonic look. Is there a way to get back the black and white icons? THANKS in ADVANCE!!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Lurker
Carrier: THE NOW NETWORK

BigEL44 is just getting started

gonna give it a try mr.x and see how it performs...lot of good things posted about it...
Old 02-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcsql View Post
I had installed Santod r6 16 quicklinks cab and when I uninstalled it, now, I see Yearly calendar view with no problem think this was mentioned in his thread as I now discover. Hope this helps and thanks for ocnfirm.

Gary
Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 / Evo 4G (Soon)

BrianRVT is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASPowered View Post
I'm having a bluetooth issue. Instead of automatically connecting to my car I have to do it manually with this ROM. I fire up the Comm Manager, click on Bluetooth (which is already on BTW), click on the bluetooth device (which in this case is SYNC) and then click on each item, Stereo Audio and Hands-free, to get connected. I have to do this each time I get in the car.

Another question: What is the animated wallpaper with the lightning supposed to do?
Try updating your SYNC firmware through syncmyride.com. I got the latest version for my truck and I haven't had this problem now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development