View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:49 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

hey guys why won't yall use this cab for mms it really works i been using it since mr.x 2.5 came out.

MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab

sorry for not uploading the cab my computer its not working right now..im pretty sure yall can find it by searching it. Its a good cab it gives 10mb of size limit
I don't believe that one includes threaded MMS or allow you to insert MMs into threaded texts although I may be wrong.