View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
I had installed Santod r6 16 quicklinks cab and when I uninstalled it, now, I see Yearly calendar view with no problem think this was mentioned in his thread as I now discover. Hope this helps and thanks for ocnfirm.

Gary
Gary, Santod released a 16 quicklinks (and I believe BG4all included in it) which plays nice now with the clock arrays, I'm running it right now with Mr. X's dusk array from the first page and yearly view is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
I would not use M2.5.Sprint.MMS.Arcsoft.Workaround-CMYLXGO.CAB as it was designed for the M2.5 messaging app...which is not part of this ROM. I am running MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c_10M.cab without any issues on Sprint.

-CMY
+1, there are 2 MMS cabs in here that work on this ROM as I've tried them both since last night, one is the Imnuts one that I posted much much earlier (if you use it thank him for it) and the other is one Flyers modded and posted a couple of days ago (if you use that one, make sure to thank him). There's no need to do anything else to get MMS working, just provision and run the MMS cab and SR. Btw CMY, incredible work you did on this theme!
This post has been thanked 1 times.