PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

globen is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Thanks on the clock. As for the battery I'm using the cooked in taskbar. Shouldn't I be able to install 1% battery cab and it should show percent right?
Old 02-19-2010, 01:40 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by globen View Post
Thanks on the clock. As for the battery I'm using the cooked in taskbar. Shouldn't I be able to install 1% battery cab and it should show percent right?
No, the 1% is cooked in so a cab isn't gonna do what I think you want. It shows percentage by the amount of filled in area inside the battery icon (nice & clean IMO) OR by touching the TB icon, the notification manager pops up and will show batt level in percentage with numbers. If you want it to show the actual percentage in the TB, like above the battery icon, you would have to add one of CMYLXGO's stock or energized 1% Bat Icons W/ numbers...... I am not sure it will work(prob should), BUT again the icon will not match the rest of the TB. Is this what you are askin'?

Last edited by Whotahn; 02-19-2010 at 01:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

globen is a n00b

thanks man figured it out? I just installed a different taskbar to display 1% increments.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:55 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by globen View Post
thanks man figured it out? I just installed a different taskbar to display 1% increments.
No prob. Yeah I left that option out. I didn't even realy think about it that way because I wouldn't swap this one out for anything! But to each their own, just like Mr.X said about the clocks.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvjr06 View Post
chino331

I don't know if this helps but this is the dusk phone dialer I'm using and it works with rom
I'm sorry for dumb question, but is there a way to skin the LockDevice 1.6 in cab form like this standalone dialer skin? I like the dusk stuff, but its too 'heavy' of an addition for such a handsome default theme/setup. I would like the dusk lock skin though (as I like lockdevice better than S2U2) thanks for any help.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
cant wait for another one of your famous videos
i will have to wait till tonight or tomorrow when i can get someone over here with a phone since my one buddy couldn't.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jvjr06 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to jvjr06 Send a message via Yahoo to jvjr06

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
I'm sorry for dumb question, but is there a way to skin the LockDevice 1.6 in cab form like this standalone dialer skin? I like the dusk stuff, but its too 'heavy' of an addition for such a handsome default theme/setup. I would like the dusk lock skin though (as I like lockdevice better than S2U2) thanks for any help.
I have not found anything for the Lockdevice1.6 but i did find this
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=605799 ists for the S2U2

I also have the standalone keyboard i hope this helps you
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dusk Keyboard v2.CAB (6.75 MB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:09 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
No prob. Yeah I left that option out. I didn't even realy think about it that way because I wouldn't swap this one out for anything! But to each their own, just like Mr.X said about the clocks.
Guys...I played around with the numbers on top of the battery and did not like the way it looked. The numbers did not match the style of the battery. And when I tried different fonts it was too hard to read the numbers. So...I decided on creating a 1% battery with no numbers to give it a clean look. Below are some shots of my development and proof of concept ideas. I may revisit this mod...and see how it looks in black glow

Old 02-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/HTC Evo 4G

champ052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchamp052005 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to champ052005

Cmylxgo and Mr. X:

You guys did a damn good job on this! Definitely one of the best ROMs I have ever used on the TP2 by far. All of us appreciate your hard work! Just wanted to say thanks again.

And thanks for helping all of us out for tweaking the ROM too, your team is always fast to post the cabs and fixes.

Keep up the amazing work, I'm sure all of the users feel the same as I do!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
Ok correct me if I am wrong.....but doesn't lockdevice just take over control of the WM lock? I just though it did, I may be wrong. You should find all ya need in the Themes section, Dusk Add-Ons thread. xpressyourcell and red are die hard Dusk guys and have the thread packed with Dusk add ons and skins for about anything. I was using xpessyourcell's dusk slider icon, and a Dusk WP for the lock screen, with lockdevice1.6 also installed before I flashed this new beaut. I would rec checking that thread out if ya like Dusk.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development