View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Try out MaxTTM, this will do all the work for you, all you do is set your wallpaper and it converts and restarts, done.
I see you also got my transparent softkey .tsk just fine, as well.

Set the wallpaper you want as usual.
>Launch MaxTTM.
>Make sure to set Component to > "Both"
>Change Method to > "Wallpaper"
>The next section remains unselectable!
>Check all 3 boxes below.
>Tap "Convert"!
>Wait for reset.
Done!

Now each time you change the wallpaper, it will automatically convert and restart and set the bars appropriately.

Hope this was helpful and enjoy full screen wallpaper on all tabs, with this and BG4all!
Do not try to use other feature of this program on current roms, as it likely won't work and may cause you problems. Until it gets updated, which I don't know that it will.
Santod, I tried exactly that and still can't get the TB and bottom bar to be anything other than black