View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:27 PM
noobynoob
PPCGeeks Regular

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-16-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Try using Lumos, it helped huge on my tp and has done the same on my tp2 tremendously with this rom. If you need the best settings pm me, I don't wanna clutter the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i love this rom..!
is there anyway that the battery life can be improve i just started using for bout an hour..n its already in 70%..n i did some chargin cycles already..idk whats draining the battery so bad....is it because i link some contacts to facebook..oh yea by the way i love that...

Mr. X i would love or u to cook in opera mini..i think its way fater then the default browser..or if skmebody can give me a cab to install ..Dont even bother then!

Everything its good n i appriciate ur hard work! but we all kno u can make some massive improvements to make it better!

Oh yea i saw some windows 7 pics n they look awesome .. so does that mean that windows 7 is out? If so, are you thinking of making a rom with windows 7?