PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Thanks to all the testers, Today will be release day.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2
Carrier: Sprint

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel.a.asselin View Post
Everytime I try to install an array clock with the 4x6 quick links, I Get problems, either I get no more Landscape in Manila (black screen), or I can`t see the clock or the quick links and need to hard reset. Anyone has a good working combination?
I think you're using attachment cab titled 'Simple Clock Array and 16link'.

follow previous advise and stick with Santod- he's got some nice updated things that run great with this version that do everything you're looking for in those other cabs and more, with traditional Santod solid work and excellent help from him.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

No....lol On the outside as well, but the beta testers were chosen for their ability to not only test, but provide detailed, constructive feedback to Juggs. It's all good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Am I the only one here who doesn't have the Beta?

That is so nice that everyone on PPCGEEKS is testing out this Rom to make sure it will run well for me......
Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

How's it going with the Sprint radio? Still have issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desairs View Post
Yeah it was the 2.18 radio. I am back on the sprint 1.9 and will let everyone know how it goes. I'm glad theres a place like this. Thanks all around.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

djcuttone123 is a n00b

So where is this upgrade? I love this rom! Its like a whole new phone!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

today the new update is going to be release.A day before my bday hell o yea!!!!!!

Thanks
Old 03-03-2010, 11:11 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:

That is so nice that everyone on PPCGEEKS is testing out this Rom to make sure it will run well for me......
Nope. Me no gotty either......

Only two days I can't be on here non stop is Mon & Tues........the days he needed testers..........damn.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Is it 6.5.x?
No, not yet at least, but we can hope!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetaffairs View Post
whatever yall do...get GPS working like mike's rom.

his gps locks with google maps is like instant.
Never had a problem with getting gps locks, run quickgps, make sure you're settings are correct and let 'er rip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
I have no issues with weather. I do have issues with trying to install any sense mods. Anything other than a simple clock will break something either its landscape view or taskbar soemthign lol. But other than that WOW
Pm sent bro, I did get a dusk array working w/ Santods quicklinks. Same set up I posted much earlier in here, let me know if you need the cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
manila mods from previous builds will not necessarily work.
+1 but Santods mods are still working and there is a dusk array I got working nice.

Quote:
Everytime I try to install an array clock with the 4x6 quick links, I Get problems, either I get no more Landscape in Manila (black screen), or I can`t see the clock or the quick links and need to hard reset. Anyone has a good working combination?
See above posts. I posted the cabs and order to load way back earlier in the thread.

Quote:

Shhhhh, we're testing it for MKC's birthday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

today the new update is going to be release.A day before my bday hell o yea!!!!!!

Thanks
Well now that Eman let the cat out of the bag, Juggs was trying to hold off for your birthday but everyone's complaining is gonna make him release it early, but remember, it's just for you!!!

Juggs, as always it's sweet as hell. I had 3 Hr's last night but that was due to user error (isn't it always!!! ) Batt seems great, although on 02/18 I could actually have it drop to 23ma and this one I can "only" see dropping to 57!!!! Had a little bit of a lag with some texting but I think that was due to multiple texts and pics/vids going and sending at the same time (yes I was trying to break it) and that was about it. Unbelieveable! Are there any bugs that you know of with the newer builds we should be looking for in particular?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

emmanuel.a.asselin is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Santod. Links to his threads are on first page post 5ish.

they don't work for me, am I the only one?? I can't have that plus the 16/20 quick links, I either loose the quick links or loose landscape support in Manila
Old 03-03-2010, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
they don't work for me, am I the only one?? I can't have that plus the 16/20 quick links, I either loose the quick links or loose landscape support in Manila
Which one of Santod's threads did you grab cabs out of? Here's a link to one that I believe has some cabs that may help you. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447 Not all of the mods work w/ 2012 but he's updating as the need arises. If something's not working and you can't find a fix, post in his thread (he's got a few threads in the themes forum) and he may be able to make a mod or help you get it working.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development