PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am on Verizon and used the imnuts cab and it seems to be working just fine. I didn't have to edit anything after installing the cab. Did you provision it to Verizon after flashing the ROM?
Yup, provisioned..weird I have never had this issue....a well new ROM coming in a couple hours, I'll flash that and hope for the best.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You are a beast....! Thanks for all ur hard work.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrx18 View Post
no go...thank you tho
If you are still having issues, you can following this post from 1loudsvt:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=130

That worked for me as well as the imnuts cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Would one of you guys with slacker radio working mind posting the cab or pointing me in the right direction? I apparently have a version that has been disabled remotely or some such nonsense that keeps producing an error.

edit: Is the youtube fix going to be released as a cab/tweak or a whole new rom?

Last edited by Mazzakre; 03-05-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: adding question
Old 03-05-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Spint HTC TP 2

dawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardawinkley is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Update on the plate in 2hours max.

****ing youtube. i know exactly what the problem is, got a tweak from another chef, and i can reproduce and fix the error like clock work. I will be taking tweaks from this person with a grain of salt from now on.
Man, I got the flash sickness bad. Sitting at carwash, thought 'what the hell' and loaded up X's latest 2.1. BadAss. Spent an hour tweaking it and thought 'yea, this is the sh*t', I don't need those links on homepage, don't twitter much, not even set up with facebook.

Then I see this message and my mouth starts watering to flash it.

Someone help me.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
OK, i don't use youtube so no problem there, I do however have one HUGE issue that drives me nuts. This is the first ROM in about 25 that I can not get rid of the "message sent" after sms, it is so annoying. I installed the cab to kill it, no luck. I installed advanced config to kill it, soft rest every time, still there. Install HDTweak to kill it, still there! It just won't die... I even change the reg entry and still get it. Only thing I can think of is I installed imnuts Verizon cab, does this make different reg entries that all previous fixes don't' address? Please help and thank you in advance.
+1...I posted about this issue yesterday and did not see any resolutions...I also get notifications with I connect and disconnect a bluetooth device that I would like to get rid of.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
20100204 is my version, and I have done a hard reset and tried again and still get that da*n annoying message. This is the first time in a year I have had this issue, it's killing me that I can't get rid of it.
i was gonna say reflash, but hte X man is dropping an update, so try it out on a clean flash again. If it still pops up, let us know and maybe we can look for the reg edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
What i do know is it is highly pissing me off...and I rarely use it...lol...it was running fine then I installed Audopara and it is crashing again...no constant thing is making it act up...all that i installed is MMS and resco reg and explorer....was running fine until Audiopara...
Quote:
Update on the plate in 2hours max.

****ing youtube. i know exactly what the problem is, got a tweak from another chef, and i can reproduce and fix the error like clock work. I will be taking tweaks from this person with a grain of salt from now on.
Juggs, you are a God amongt men!!! I've been pulling my hair out on this one and have HR 3 times today trying to figure it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Would one of you guys with slacker radio working mind posting the cab or pointing me in the right direction? I apparently have a version that has been disabled remotely or some such nonsense that keeps producing an error.

Lemme check out my slacker and if it's still working I'll get you the cab, it's from one of the threads here. If not, let's see what else we can find!!

edit: Is the youtube fix going to be released as a cab/tweak or a whole new rom?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Moral of the story is, Don't use tweaks someone else found on the floor apparently.

No 5 second rule can save them.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post

Mazzakre,

I am pretty sure this is the cab that I used and it is working fine (though I am on Verizon). I hope this works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Slacker_Radio_1_0_031_20100208_RAW3.cab (725.6 KB, 126 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Moral of the story is, Don't use tweaks someone else found on the floor apparently.

No 5 second rule can save them.
It was driving us all nuts, last night Flyers and I were chatting on the phoen trying to figure it out (After he got home from his book bingo with sweet tarts of course ) and I've been PM'ing Santod like mad picking his brain thinking it was a manila mod. Will you let us in on what the issue and fix were????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development