PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Richcop is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Richcop Send a message via Yahoo to Richcop Send a message via Skype™ to Richcop
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
which battery cab is it? is it the one that is just a simple regedit or is it a dll? can you post it so I can look at it with WinCE Cab Manager?

Though I don't really think that it is related to the youtube issue...
CMYLXGOs.WM6.5.White.1.Percent.Battery.with.10.Per cent.Red.Glow.cab

Edit: This battery cab has always worked great with the last ROM also, Thanks to CMYLXGO for that and Mr.X for another great ROM.

Last edited by Richcop; 03-05-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:30 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
For those trying to get slingplayer to rotate the correct way, install this cab and add slingplayer to the list of apps.

follow the directions of the program to add slingplayer. still starts upside down but if you hold the phone horizontally it will rotate around.

I also use this cab to auto-rotate garmin mobile xt.
this is one of my goto apps, i highly recommend it.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

OK, i don't use youtube so no problem there, I do however have one HUGE issue that drives me nuts. This is the first ROM in about 25 that I can not get rid of the "message sent" after sms, it is so annoying. I installed the cab to kill it, no luck. I installed advanced config to kill it, soft rest every time, still there. Install HDTweak to kill it, still there! It just won't die... I even change the reg entry and still get it. Only thing I can think of is I installed imnuts Verizon cab, does this make different reg entries that all previous fixes don't' address? Please help and thank you in advance.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Richcop is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Richcop Send a message via Yahoo to Richcop Send a message via Skype™ to Richcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
OK, i don't use youtube so no problem there, I do however have one HUGE issue that drives me nuts. This is the first ROM in about 25 that I can not get rid of the "message sent" after sms, it is so annoying. I installed the cab to kill it, no luck. I installed advanced config to kill it, soft rest every time, still there. Install HDTweak to kill it, still there! It just won't die... I even change the reg entry and still get it. Only thing I can think of is I installed imnuts Verizon cab, does this make different reg entries that all previous fixes don't' address? Please help and thank you in advance.
I am guessing it has to do with the Verizon Cab you installed as I have not gotten that notification ever on either of Mr.X's ROMs. I am on Sprint and will let the experts answer this more.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
oh yea n youtube just crash on me .. n when i txt in landscape the screen kinda goes black n out of focus..
never had that happen once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
i just had the a random restart dnt know why .. n well it keeps kinda freezing idk why ama try sense 2.1 now !
my buddy hasnt reset since he installed the beta version and working fine without a freeze or hangup and youtube works fine as well... i almost wonder if it is a sprint problem and not a verizon since sprint is model 400 and telus and verizon are 500 and those users are reporting less troubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
have you try this one:
thats the one that i use and havent had any troubles with... works with 2.1 and 2.5 versions of this rom.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
I don't get the pop up either and I use Imnuts sprint version of the MMS. Are you using his most recent cab, there should be a date in the title.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
my buddy hasnt reset since he installed the beta version and working fine without a freeze or hangup and youtube works fine as well... i almost wonder if it is a sprint problem and not a verizon since sprint is model 400 and telus and verizon are 500 and those users are reporting less troubles.
I wonder if you got something there Dash... Because there doesn't seem to be one freaking constant in any of these issues, except that Darren's on Sprint IIRC and he's not having issues. I'm freaking stumped.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2
Carrier: Verizon - not by my choice!

mbjr is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I don't get the pop up either and I use Imnuts sprint version of the MMS. Are you using his most recent cab, there should be a date in the title.
20100204 is my version, and I have done a hard reset and tried again and still get that da*n annoying message. This is the first time in a year I have had this issue, it's killing me that I can't get rid of it.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Vodafone

Jonasvs is a n00b

I to have the YouTube issue. It sometimes starts without sound an sometimes locks up the whole phone. Next to that all is running as it should.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Youtube is working fine for me after deleting the folder out of the windows directory.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development