PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Moral of the story is, Don't use tweaks someone else found on the floor apparently.

No 5 second rule can save them.
moral of the story, don't take tweaks from a rom that's barely functional in the first place and expect good results!

hehe
Old 03-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
It was driving us all nuts, last night Flyers and I were chatting on the phoen trying to figure it out (After he got home from his book bingo with sweet tarts of course ) and I've been PM'ing Santod like mad picking his brain thinking it was a manila mod. Will you let us in on what the issue and fix were????
It was tweaks i got from a chef, im not going to throw him under the buss any more then i did. but think... who has this bug too...

anyways not trying to be a **** just not impressed here.

PS: Does Darren know you were talking to his boy toy on the phone??

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 03-05-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G
Carrier: Sprint

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
Mazzakre,

I am pretty sure this is the cab that I used and it is working fine (though I am on Verizon). I hope this works for you.

Works great on Sprint as well.

Thanks given.
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
moral of the story, don't take tweaks from a rom that's barely functional in the first place and expect good results!

hehe
Quote:
It was tweaks i got from a chef, im not going to throw him under the buss any more then i did. but think... who has this bug too...

haha i know who so sad that it's still not fixed too

Old 03-05-2010, 01:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

my youtube is still working. lol
no juggs i didnt know my so called"boy"was slippin.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Update on the plate in 2hours max.

****ing youtube. i know exactly what the problem is, got a tweak from another chef, and i can reproduce and fix the error like clock work. I will be taking tweaks from this person with a grain of salt from now on.
Quote:
Moral of the story is, Don't use tweaks someone else found on the floor apparently.

No 5 second rule can save them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post

hehe

Thanks Hit..!!

You guys are always on top of the "Business" quietly... I like that...!O!
Glad to hear the fix is on the way.

ps. I can read between the lines, this aint my first rodeo,ditch or bbq...
Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It appears the MR X has found the cause of the YouTube issues, but the interesting thing is I have not had a single issue with YouTube. I watched YouTube videos for almost an hour last night waiting for Alice in Wonderland to start and had no issues. I do have a custom taskbar installed along with a fix for the taskbar (cabs attached) and I am using Maxmanila 3.0beta with the fix that Santod provided. Outside of a strange issue last night where I could not get the timezone to change from Pacific (issue fixed itself overnight), I have not had a single problem with this ROM. Are there any Verizon users that are experincing issues with YouTube?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.8 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab m6_Taskbar_WM6.5_Black_Metal_V5c_HTC.cab (1.66 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Black Metal CDMA Fix.cab (59.3 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Understood.... And hopefully Darren doesn't get jealous, I'm sure he's still his number 1!!! We were just trying to figure out how to get an app working for people here, an app that neither of us use!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Hey Mr X, am I imagining things or did the last build have XDA_UC in it? and this one doesn't?

Or am I missing the shortcut? or did it never exist?

I may not have helped, but you can click "Thanks" anyway!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

I also have a feeling that this is the cause of the wacky Albums for some..... as i can reproduce the YT bug by browsing an album first

Testing so far is good.
This post has been thanked 7 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development