PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

So does MMS work for sprint on this ROM? if so how exactly do you get it running?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:59 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Yes MMS works.....grab Imnuts cab or my tweaked cab in the paperclip...install and ur off....

Medic the text issue was probably the mass texts n pics....it will do that when u recieve a ton of em....
Old 03-03-2010, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
So does MMS work for sprint on this ROM? if so how exactly do you get it running?
Make sure you provision correctly, let the phone reset, then d/l and run either Flyers modded arcsoft or Imnuts modded arcsoft from the paperclip adn you're good to go. No need for further reg edits or anything (unless you believe that Sprint will allow a movie to be sent via MMS ).
Old 03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Yes MMS works.....grab Imnuts cab or my tweaked cab in the paperclip...install and ur off....

Medic the text issue was probably the mass texts n pics....it will do that when u recieve a ton of em....
Sorry, didn't see you already answered. And yeah the text lagging was when Darren bombing my phone with SMUT and I was thanking him repeatedly!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey man, great job on cab'ing the MMS tweaks. I 've used it on a couple of different roms and spreadin the word to those in need, giving you complete credit of course! I've also told them to Thank you the next time they see you around.

Just had a quick question, what were the tweaks/regedits in your cab? Inquiring minds wanna know....lol I've seen some here and there, but weren't sure of exactly of your winning combination that just seems to work well.

Peace!

Quote:

Old 03-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Make sure you provision correctly, let the phone reset, then d/l and run either Flyers modded arcsoft or Imnuts modded arcsoft from the paperclip adn you're good to go. No need for further reg edits or anything (unless you believe that Sprint will allow a movie to be sent via MMS ).

These guys are correct and on the money, just install one of the two cabs(Flyers or Imnuts) mentioned and you are good to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion

I'm looking at trying this rom out but before I go and read the entire thread one critical item will determine if I do. Battery Information.

a) Does this rom have rapidcharge? (like MightyRom)
b) How does this rom's battery life compare to MightyRom's?
By no means is it required, but if you appreciate my work feel free to buy me a beer
Old 03-03-2010, 01:32 PM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
I'm looking at trying this rom out but before I go and read the entire thread one critical item will determine if I do. Battery Information.

a) Does this rom have rapidcharge? (like MightyRom)
b) How does this rom's battery life compare to MightyRom's?
a) Honestly I'm not aware of the rapidcharge patch I'll assume "yes"...
b) My experience with battery life on the recent Mr. X ROMs has been outstanding best I've seen in the WinMo world. It reminds of me of my Blackberry days... Remarkable..!! You can take my word and hold me to it...!!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo4G

fusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIPfusion is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to fusion Send a message via MSN to fusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
a) Honestly I'm not aware of the rapidcharge patch I'll assume "yes"...
b) My experience with battery life on the recent Mr. X ROMs has been outstanding best I've seen in the WinMo world. It reminds of me of my Blackberry days... Remarkable..!! You can take my word and hold me to it...!!

by any chance, can you plug your phone into your computer via usb and check with battery monitor what the ChargeCurrent is? if so I would much appreciate it.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Exigent Circumstance

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion View Post
by any chance, can you plug your phone into your computer via usb and check with battery monitor what the ChargeCurrent is? if so I would much appreciate it.
I would have to find the battery monitor app on my sd and install it, then report back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development