PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

For The Ladies Purple Slider is done. Using the Mr X Slider Icons. I simply recolored them.

Enjoy ladies!

Also reposted the Clock and Purple Homescreen cab.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear;1579727[B
Fishingmedic[/B], i think i found them. is it Dusk Manila 2.5 SC B4all + 20 Shortcuts.CAB or
Dusk_Manila_2.5_Simple_Clock_array+B4all.CAB. i want the exact clock that X has on his screenshot. i love that one.
Tweety, gimme a few... I think's me just blew up my phone.... I was trying to replicate an error for someone and my phone just had a stroke... I can't get it to reboot now, so give me a couple to try to straighten this out and I'll let you know which cabs they were. I guess this is God's way of getting back at my for the spooning comment about Darren and Flyers...
aww sorry to hear that and thanks. i'll be waiting.
Sorry about that Tweety, in re-reading the posts, what I have is not X's dusk array, the cabs I noted are the original Dusk array. Mr. X's was custom built array and unfortunately it does not seem to play well with any quicklinks for the reasons you note above. I read it quick and thought you were looking for the regular dusk array. If we can get the clocks themselves I believe they will overlay what's in there currently as I've changed a the digital one, but since it was custom built, I think we're gonna be waiting for Santod/Juggs to work their magic, although based on what they've done so far, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. As for my phone... I think it's gonna be a long night, I can't get this thing past the flash screen, even trying to flash back to stock and it still won't go part the flash screen w/ red lettering on it
Old 02-21-2010, 12:46 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:

Sorry about that Tweety, in re-reading the posts, what I have is not X's dusk array, the cabs I noted are the original Dusk array. Mr. X's was custom built array and unfortunately it does not seem to play well with any quicklinks for the reasons you note above. I read it quick and thought you were looking for the regular dusk array. If we can get the clocks themselves I believe they will overlay what's in there currently as I've changed a the digital one, but since it was custom built, I think we're gonna be waiting for Santod/Juggs to work their magic, although based on what they've done so far, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. As for my phone... I think it's gonna be a long night, I can't get this thing past the flash screen, even trying to flash back to stock and it still won't go part the flash screen w/ red lettering on it
its ok. do you have a screenshot of the one you were talking about? maybe i'll end up liking it to. have you tried putting nbh file on your phone and flashing from sd? worth a try

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:50 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Quote:

its ok. do you have a screenshot of the one you were talking about? maybe i'll end up liking it to. have you tried putting nbh file on your phone and flashing from sd? worth a try
Yeah, I've tried flashing from sd twice so far, seems like it updates but then gets stuck on the flash screen. I'm either gonna fix this thing or pass out, and right now don't care which one comes first!!! Let me check for a SS.

Edit: don't have a SS of my previous set up but I just got the stock ROM to take and boot, third times the charm, so let me HR and get back to this ROM and I'll try get set up quick and get a SS up for you.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 02-21-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:50 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
For The Ladies Purple Slider is done. Using the Mr X Slider Icons. I simply recolored them.

Enjoy ladies!

Taking a look at this on my phone, the program icons really don't flow. If anyone wants to give me the the icons from your top row, I will reskin them for you to match.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

Quote:

Yeah, I've tried flashing from sd twice so far, seems like it updates but then gets stuck on the flash screen. I'm either gonna fix this thing or pass out, and right now don't care which one comes first!!! Let me check for a SS.

Edit: don't have a SS of my previous set up but I just got the stock ROM to take and boot, third times the charm, so let me HR and get back to this ROM and I'll try get set up quick and get a SS up for you.
ahh thats good and i'm so hating this quote in quote thing. it's too dang long!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:02 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
ahh thats good and i'm so hating this quote in quote thing. it's too dang long!
It gets confusing as heck to when you do multi quote!!! I just got reminded of how ugly stock is!
Old 02-21-2010, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey can anyone post the .cab to opera 9.5 which was used in mr.x's manila 2.1 rom or the one used in mightyrom 2.1,will be appreciated i dislike 9.7.thank you.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 :)

angel4b is keeping up the good workangel4b is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to angel4b

Quote:
Quote:

Enjoy ladies!

Taking a look at this on my phone, the program icons really don't flow. If anyone wants to give me the the icons from your top row, I will reskin them for you to match.
Can we get the purple clock without the butterfly? Thanks for the mods
Old 02-21-2010, 01:25 AM
VIP Member

@Tweety, here's a quick SS, it's not my complete set up but I've had a couple too many beers and I need sleep so I'll finish in the morning... but it does show the clock array I'm using. I installed the dush array cab that notes 20 quicklinks although it doesn't install QL's on this ROM, possibly due to the recent built Juggs is using. Then run the osrix black steel clock cab Darren posted and then the latest 16 quicklinks from Santod, I think the release date for that cab was 2/17. I'll be back in the morning if you have any questions on it, and thanks for your understanding!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen12.jpg (9.3 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development