PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 08:06 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

jnuts, theres a clearslidder thats not all off-centered around, wow that would drive me crazy. ill see if i can find it unless it doesnt bug you.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint 4G EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BLawicki is keeping up the good workBLawicki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
My wife just asked me why I never have any purple themes on my phone. It made me realize that while there are a lot of great themes and mods available to use, there is not a whole lot designed with the ladies in mind. So, are there any females in here using this ROM? Would you like to see some purple or pink mods? Maybe some flowers or something? Let me know what you would like and I'll get it done for you.
I am going to be flashing this for my wife on her phone....so that being said please do...

EDIT: Just noticed the quote the quote is gone....yea!!!
lol, your not even married, just admit it, its for you. were all friends you can just tell us.

They are on to us flyers. Quick say something masculine like.

Also, here is what I have so far. Just playing around with ideas atm.

With the a different slider and the right wallpaper, this might not look so bad. Just have to change up some of the coloring and transparency.

Edit: If you don't care for the butterfly clock, I could just use the standard clock and recolor it so it will look more stock but purple.

Where do I find the SLIDER for this? (the one that came with the last ver. of this rom.) I like the glow, I just liked those Icons/Slider better. Black and white...very nice. Thanks in advance!!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Tweety, here's the cabs I use for my set up. It may work with others as well, but I use the Osrix black steel clock first, then the dusk 2.5 bg4all 20 shortcuts and then Santods latest clock array cab, softresetting in between each cab, voila!! Then I typically load up a bunch of Santod's other mods to clean up the screen. I'm going to be setting up my phone shortly and I'll get another SS once I'm done. Let me know if you need anything else.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Hey can anyone post the .cab to opera 9.5 which was used in mr.x's manila 2.1 rom or the one used in mightyrom 2.1,will be appreciated i dislike 9.7.thank you.
not sure of juggs 2.1 opera but i like this one. see if you like it, if not give me the number, i got a bookmark to all the opera builds on xda.
Darren, thanks again for always hooking us up with cabs..Do you stick with one opera build on your phone/s and is this your #1 preferred opera cab?
Old 02-21-2010, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hey did anyone notice that if you apply Elephant007's Sprint MMS fix then you can pretty much access the picture from the HTC messaging system? This is the first ROM that I've used that can do that.

Also like someone said, the camera is the fastest I've seen - is that a reg edit/ or updated program?

Anyway thanks for a great ROM!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo 650/XV6700/Mogul/Diamond/TP/TP2

auburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regularauburnmk is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Slick!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
loving the rom so far, just made a wallpaper that fits the theme of this rom well

for z06 lovers like me

Old 02-21-2010, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Hi guys. I just installed the new FB app from Marketplace and since I can't uninstall the one that was cooked in, it won't fire up. It just keeps trying to initialize. I just uninstalled it and the old one works fine again. Juggs, can you cook the new one in on the next build or leave the old one out, so we can install the new one?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
jnuts, theres a clearslidder thats not all off-centered around, wow that would drive me crazy. ill see if i can find it unless it doesnt bug you.
actually bro, it does bug me a little, but i love the glass look slider. I got another plain clear one, but like this one a little better.Any idea how to straighten it? I tried the c07 v3 fix, no go.
Old 02-21-2010, 11:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
Hi guys. I just installed the new FB app from Marketplace and since I can't uninstall the one that was cooked in, it won't fire up. It just keeps trying to initialize. I just uninstalled it and the old one works fine again. Juggs, can you cook the new one in on the next build or leave the old one out, so we can install the new one?
I just d/l'd the new one and ran it and it's working fine. Are you sure you're trying to use the correct one, because now there are two icons, one for the cooked in version and one for the new one.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
I just d/l'd the new one and ran it and it's working fine. Are you sure you're trying to use the correct one, because now there are two icons, one for the cooked in version and one for the new one.
I looked and saw only one icon in Programs. Maybe I should try again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development