PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2010, 01:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Here you go CMYLXGO

SORRY JUGGS WAY OFF TOPIC

Last edited by Young DC; 02-22-2010 at 01:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:33 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Have you installed the proper HDwalls patch first?
HERE is my post about the patch!

Nope, but I sure will...Santod, thanks and love your mods...do I need any other installs or with this patch and some hd walls cabs that I found in threads, will I now have some cool new wallpapers?
Just the patch is needed.
As long as the wallpaper cabs you use, were made with the proper profile, you should be set.
If not, then they will not appear correctly. But then you just uninstall them.
so now I am really confused..I installed this patch..bear in mind I already have just a bg4all cab installed, I have cell guys slider and clock..I have bilbo mighty edit taskbar.. After patch install I now do not have animated weather on home tab and the and wallpaper I install I cant find nor does it just show up.. Also I now cant even use the wallpaper that are included in the rom...I know all of this is user error but I really do want it to work..thanks again for the help
Ok, sometimes being so familiar with all these different files and mods is a little bit of a crutch for me.
I sometimes fail to provide every necessary detail and conflict that may occur.

Anyhow, to get to my point.
You cannot install the HDwalls patch and HDwalls cabs on top of B4all. You must use one or the other, as they will conflict with one another, as they are both trying to accomplish a similar thing, in different ways.

So, I would advise you to uninstall your B4all and try again.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 02-22-2010, 01:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: Sprint

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Santod, I will give that a shot..sorry if I caused any confusion..Oddly enough now I am not sure what to do as I have thru all this craziness ended up with a complete pitch black background (looks smokin with all the cell guy mods) and certainly when I finally figure all of this out I will surely lose this all black background look..well at any rate if I am reading your last note properly...with the patch provided and and hdwall cabbed wallpaper--I will have that background on all pages + weather animations.. Just want to know what I will end up with once I start messing with this stuff (and sadly will lose the all black background forever--lol until I mess something else up..
Old 02-22-2010, 01:51 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Santod, I will give that a shot..sorry if I caused any confusion..Oddly enough now I am not sure what to do as I have thru all this craziness ended up with a complete pitch black background (looks smokin with all the cell guy mods) and certainly when I finally figure all of this out I will surely lose this all black background look..well at any rate if I am reading your last note properly...with the patch provided and and hdwall cabbed wallpaper--I will have that background on all pages + weather animations.. Just want to know what I will end up with once I start messing with this stuff (and sadly will lose the all black background forever--lol until I mess something else up..
Yes that is correct, HDwalls, setup with the proper profile when cabbed, will give you background on all tabs, weather animations still work, and you can skin the top and bottom bars, so the wallpaper appears full screen.

You can always just cab up an HDwalls with a pitch black wallpaper, for times you want that look too.

Last edited by santod; 02-22-2010 at 01:55 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Quote:
Yes that is correct, HDwalls, setup with the proper profile when cabbed, will give you background on all tabs, weather animations still work, and you can skin the top and bottom bars, so the wallpaper appears full screen.

You can always just cab up an HDwalls with a pitch black wallpaper, for times you want that look too.
Santod, super info...and now next on my to do list...learn how to use hdwalls..hey I have learned so much in last few months on this site..the hdwalls thing should be easy...at least I hope..thanks again..
Old 02-22-2010, 02:13 AM
"MODS"

Look HERE for my brief walkthrough for HDwalls.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:30 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

just switched to this rom and lovin it, thanks mr.x
Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Santod, super info...and now next on my to do list...learn how to use hdwalls..hey I have learned so much in last few months on this site..the hdwalls thing should be easy...at least I hope..thanks again..
i love the hdwalls. Its the only way to go. makes max manilla really not needed. Im also runnin this home tab with the 3 rows of widgets. Its like a droid! but better!
Id like to point out, with you bein new to hd walls, this manilla is compressed. make sure you set the profile editor to have the cfc compressed option checked. Lookin out for ya bro. save you some head ache.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ravip_27 is becoming a great contributor

Mr. X, Super Fast ROM! Thanks for the great work. I do have one question about the dialer and not sure if anyone noticed it. The problem is if you dial a number and quickly end the call, the call does not end but the dialer disappears and you need to wait for few minutes to make another call. I have faced this situation several times when scrolling thru my call list and it will accidentally start dialing.

I read somewhere that it is an issue with the CDMA dialer on Manila 2.5 and this does not impact GSM dialer. If the above is true then is there a cab that will allow me to install the GSM dialer. And is there any downside to installing a GSM dialer?

Thanks
Old 02-22-2010, 10:02 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravip_27 View Post
Mr. X, Super Fast ROM! Thanks for the great work. I do have one question about the dialer and not sure if anyone noticed it. The problem is if you dial a number and quickly end the call, the call does not end but the dialer disappears and you need to wait for few minutes to make another call. I have faced this situation several times when scrolling thru my call list and it will accidentally start dialing.

I read somewhere that it is an issue with the CDMA dialer on Manila 2.5 and this does not impact GSM dialer. If the above is true then is there a cab that will allow me to install the GSM dialer. And is there any downside to installing a GSM dialer?

Thanks
This has never happened to me on this rom...I have seen the behavior before though....even on my TP....not sure what is causing it for sure...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development