tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Santod, I will give that a shot..sorry if I caused any confusion..Oddly enough now I am not sure what to do as I have thru all this craziness ended up with a complete pitch black background (looks smokin with all the cell guy mods) and certainly when I finally figure all of this out I will surely lose this all black background look..well at any rate if I am reading your last note properly...with the patch provided and and hdwall cabbed wallpaper--I will have that background on all pages + weather animations.. Just want to know what I will end up with once I start messing with this stuff (and sadly will lose the all black background forever--lol until I mess something else up..
Yes that is correct, HDwalls, setup with the proper profile when cabbed, will give you background on all tabs, weather animations still work, and you can skin the top and bottom bars, so the wallpaper appears full screen.

You can always just cab up an HDwalls with a pitch black wallpaper, for times you want that look too.
Santod, super info...and now next on my to do list...learn how to use hdwalls..hey I have learned so much in last few months on this site..the hdwalls thing should be easy...at least I hope..thanks again..