View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:33 AM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Have you installed the proper HDwalls patch first?
HERE is my post about the patch!

Nope, but I sure will...Santod, thanks and love your mods...do I need any other installs or with this patch and some hd walls cabs that I found in threads, will I now have some cool new wallpapers?
Just the patch is needed.
As long as the wallpaper cabs you use, were made with the proper profile, you should be set.
If not, then they will not appear correctly. But then you just uninstall them.
so now I am really confused..I installed this patch..bear in mind I already have just a bg4all cab installed, I have cell guys slider and clock..I have bilbo mighty edit taskbar.. After patch install I now do not have animated weather on home tab and the and wallpaper I install I cant find nor does it just show up.. Also I now cant even use the wallpaper that are included in the rom...I know all of this is user error but I really do want it to work..thanks again for the help
Ok, sometimes being so familiar with all these different files and mods is a little bit of a crutch for me.
I sometimes fail to provide every necessary detail and conflict that may occur.

Anyhow, to get to my point.
You cannot install the HDwalls patch and HDwalls cabs on top of B4all. You must use one or the other, as they will conflict with one another, as they are both trying to accomplish a similar thing, in different ways.

So, I would advise you to uninstall your B4all and try again.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.