View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:15 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by champ052005 View Post
Is it 6.5.x?
No, not yet at least, but we can hope!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by internetaffairs View Post
whatever yall do...get GPS working like mike's rom.

his gps locks with google maps is like instant.
Never had a problem with getting gps locks, run quickgps, make sure you're settings are correct and let 'er rip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
I have no issues with weather. I do have issues with trying to install any sense mods. Anything other than a simple clock will break something either its landscape view or taskbar soemthign lol. But other than that WOW
Pm sent bro, I did get a dusk array working w/ Santods quicklinks. Same set up I posted much earlier in here, let me know if you need the cabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
manila mods from previous builds will not necessarily work.
+1 but Santods mods are still working and there is a dusk array I got working nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel.a.asselin View Post
Everytime I try to install an array clock with the 4x6 quick links, I Get problems, either I get no more Landscape in Manila (black screen), or I can`t see the clock or the quick links and need to hard reset. Anyone has a good working combination?
See above posts. I posted the cabs and order to load way back earlier in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Am I the only one here who doesn't have the Beta?

That is so nice that everyone on PPCGEEKS is testing out this Rom to make sure it will run well for me......
Shhhhh, we're testing it for MKC's birthday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

today the new update is going to be release.A day before my bday hell o yea!!!!!!

Thanks
Well now that Eman let the cat out of the bag, Juggs was trying to hold off for your birthday but everyone's complaining is gonna make him release it early, but remember, it's just for you!!!

Juggs, as always it's sweet as hell. I had 3 Hr's last night but that was due to user error (isn't it always!!! ) Batt seems great, although on 02/18 I could actually have it drop to 23ma and this one I can "only" see dropping to 57!!!! Had a little bit of a lag with some texting but I think that was due to multiple texts and pics/vids going and sending at the same time (yes I was trying to break it) and that was about it. Unbelieveable! Are there any bugs that you know of with the newer builds we should be looking for in particular?
This post has been thanked 2 times.