tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufrx18 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
that theme i posted from xda by dena999 works fine on juggs rom, i tested it. heres the clock,slider tabs and wallpaper in cabs if you only want one or none. lol thanx to dena999 from xda. posted is a screenshot of theme if you forgot what it looked like.
I'm having the same problem when trying to put the background in. It shows top and bottom but Mr. X's background is in center. I went to weather background and tried to select it as a weather background but it doesn't show up. Any ideas?
You are reading my mind...I am hoping for Darren, Flyers, Medic, Santod, CMYLXGO or one of the other superstars of this thread (X--did not leave you out--you are the "THREAD") to possibly give us a walk thru on wallpapers, hd walls etc with this ROM..I installed the dena line theme wallpaper direct to phone, from storage etc and it will only show on the top and bottom (weird as nothing else shows thru the curtains and it does not show up in my wallpapers either)..I have installed some other hd walls cabs that I have just found going thru various threads and I cant not find these anywhere as well (nor do they show up as my wallpaper).. The only wallpapers I have been able to use are the ones that came with the X ROM and some that I loaded off the mediumhill thread..only problem is I can only use one at a time..once I try and install a new one it wipes the old ones out..Sorry for being over detailed and I certainly know that I am not savvy with all this phone stuff but do feel I should be able to figure this stuff out on my own but I cant..thanks in advance for the help..