View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 10:41 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguenter322 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
I would have to agree. Great job Juggs. You get a gold star for your work. I'm sure you are considering UC soon. Thanks!
After reading back through the first part of the thread and trying again I've found that XDA UC DOES WORK! SDConfig.txt will run from root of the SD no problem! I didn't even try on my first install of this ROM since I had read that it wasn't supported.

Thanks for this solid slab of M2.5 pimpsteak Juggs!!
I think what everyone is referring to is the XDA_UC, which is different than what you just describe. XDA_UC is run in the background and executes all files in a folder.