PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the clocks are not the array type, i was just posting options and that 1% cab is the one from mm thread.

Darren I went to the Dusk thread but WOW I can't seem to find the clock you have installed as a cab? Can you upload that for me please.

The same clock you had for the 2.1 is what your using right now right? The one with the digi and analog? I love that one....
Old 02-16-2010, 01:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Use my regedit above....if that one does not do it...check all the other unread counts in the registry....they are all right there once you get to messages....

BTW you do not need any patch to disable HTC in this rom....just run the mms cab of your choice and you are good to go...I prefer 5.0.9.4 arc version...
I Don't have to do any of this to fix mine, I just click the top-bar, the message box pulls up then click the X and it's gone.

May have to do it 1 or 2 times but it works for me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:04 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
this app had htc message 1.09, but it does not have the hct messaging client (the one that takes over WM threaded sms) so no need to disable that one. ive just skinned the WM SMS client to look like htc message.
It took me a min. to find the right uscc fix, but now everything works
NO BUGS that i can find and it's fast as hell.....

wait can i say hell on here
Old 02-16-2010, 02:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Any ETA on the original slider icons? Screenshots look cool but the rom lacks color.

-
Old 02-16-2010, 03:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Any ETA on the original slider icons? Screenshots look cool but the rom lacks color.

-
Add some color to it, lots of icons on here sir..
Old 02-16-2010, 03:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

ProGeek is becoming a great contributor

Enable Cover Flow for Music and Photo Tab:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=28
Old 02-16-2010, 07:44 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGeek View Post
Enable Cover Flow for Music and Photo Tab:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...1&postcount=28
can you or anybody tell me what the reg. or the cab does that is any diff., i did both but see nothing?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:48 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

that theme i posted from xda by dena999 works fine on juggs rom, i tested it. heres the clock,slider tabs and wallpaper in cabs if you only want one or none. lol thanx to dena999 from xda. posted is a screenshot of theme if you forgot what it looked like.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 04-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch pro 2, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

wallan37 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
couple things. thanks to darren for posting the win7 themed taskbar. there are several more at this site. http://www.ppcmods.com/
sshot of the iphone theme... i know... but it looks cool. big thanks to the developer.

also, I've been playing around with cleanram a good bit but it never seems to release that much memory. also takes alot of time of higher levels. Wmdunn let me know about sktools lite which works much better. I ran both and clean ram released .5mb of memory. followed it up with lite and it cleaned another 4.5mb! Been using it ever since. Free ram icon is thwe one to use. cab attached. good luck!

edit: I will post a link to the site for sktools lite. http://www.s-k-tools.com/index.html?...oads.html#lite

I have tried the cleanram utility, works good but always closes Opera, but thank you
Old 02-16-2010, 08:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
2.5 clock im using isnt a cab, its a whole theme and no 2.1 dusk clocks wont work on 2.5.
Darren, have you found any mods that give more quicklinks that didn't break the clock array? I tweaked the hell out of this thing last night to get more quick links but every single thing I tried broke the clock array . I HR 3x last night trying diff things with that dusk v3.0, even got a cab with just the clock arrays and the other mods either break the array or leave a large black square on the screen *upper left corner)... I'm gonna have to slip the wife another mickey to knock her out again so I can keep tweaking...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development