PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 11:39 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

the dusk array and hte santod's 16 quick links both edit a mode9 home tab layout file. The cabs replace an identical file for each other which is why they won't function together.

I would love to see the dusk array with 16 quick links as the standard for this ROM as well.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
the dusk array and hte santod's 16 quick links both edit a mode9 home tab layout file. The cabs replace an identical file for each other which is why they won't function together.

I would love to see the dusk array with 16 quick links as the standard for this ROM as well.
+1. I couldn't tell you why, only that they didn't work, thanks for the explanation. I would love to be able to fix that issue, but wouldn't even know where to start. Maybe I'll do a little reading later when I'm done with work and the wife goes to work....

Edit: Just found some links for a mode9 editor, I'm gonna take a glance later and see what I can figure out.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thanks for the cab!!

Juggs, I've been tweaking the hell out of this thing since it was released and can't find one slowdown, bug, etc. Great job!

Here's a the latest SS, with dusk clock array and a bunch of santods mods, just can't seem to get it to take the 16 or 20 quick links, but other than that, this thing is all set!
Can you please post that clock array for me, also has any one found the digital Dusk clock like my 2.1 rom? i want it as well lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 02-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

im commited to this rom because its solid and stable... this was the first mr X rom i flashed and im sold on the brand name... i havnt even notice the btooth, bootstrap thing. when im ready to use the btooth i will install the bluetooth patch posted a few pages back. i will wait for a upgraded version of either one of your roms. this 2.5 rom is very dependable and good to go out the box. also there is a good level of support in this thread.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Can you please post that clock array for me, also has any one found the digital Dusk clock like my 2.1 rom? i want it as well lol
Here's the arrays I found over at xda for 2.5. Even though it notes 20 shortcuts, there were none to be found by me.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

im commited to this rom because its solid and stable... this was the first mr X rom i flashed and im sold on the brand name... i havnt even notice the btooth, bootstrap thing. when im ready to use the btooth i will install the bluetooth patch posted a few pages back. i will wait for a upgraded version of either one of your roms. this 2.5 rom is very dependable and good to go out the box. also there is a good level of support in this thread.
As long as you don't d/l the prl/profile update cab, you won't see the bootstrap error.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:43 PM
mcom

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Here's a couple of cabs with just the clocks for dusk.
Quote:
Here's the arrays I found over at xda for 2.5. Even though it notes 20 shortcuts, there were none to be found by me.
neither of these worked for me. the weather wound up way out of position. on otp of the clock and hte calender and larm buttons are way off too...

Might be because I had santod's 16 quicklinks shortcuts installed before.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

I have to agree with everyone that having 16 or 20 links cooked in would be nice. I dont see why anyone wouldnt want that, the default 3 icons on the homescreen are too big and ugly imo
Old 02-16-2010, 01:09 PM
mcom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

anyone try cookie monster's home screen mod from there on the 2.5_2012?

Is it laggy?

Another, nice change would be to have the internet tab links go three across the page, and fit 9 shortcuts when flipped up (and only 9 total, so you can see em all with just one flip up)

This tweak seams a little exccesive for me (who really needs 48 program shortcuts like that?)

Last edited by briggs; 02-16-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 01:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

anyone try cookie monster's home screen mod from there on the 2.5_2012?

Is it laggy?

Another, nice change would be to have the internet tab links go three across the page, and fit 9 shortcuts when flipped up (and only 9 total, so you can see em all with just one flip up)

This tweak seams a little exccesive for me (who really needs 48 program shortcuts like that?)
In the SS I posted a little earlier I was using the cab w/ 20 shortcuts, but it doesn't add quicklinks or shortcuts for internet, but it did have the weather and array working. You just can't use Santods quicklinks, and I'd love to have more than just 9 quicklinks. I'm hoping Santod can put something together, or Juggs can cook some stuff into a future update. either way, this ROM has handled all the tweaking I've been doing and I'm been hitting it with tons of crap and the ROM doesn't flinch! Haven't tried Cookiemonsters stuff though as some of it seems to be a bit of overkill IMO, if I could just get a few more quicklinks and maybe 5-10 more shortcuts for the internet, and make them smaller and 4 across the screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development