View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:52 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
the dusk array and hte santod's 16 quick links both edit a mode9 home tab layout file. The cabs replace an identical file for each other which is why they won't function together.

I would love to see the dusk array with 16 quick links as the standard for this ROM as well.
+1. I couldn't tell you why, only that they didn't work, thanks for the explanation. I would love to be able to fix that issue, but wouldn't even know where to start. Maybe I'll do a little reading later when I'm done with work and the wife goes to work....

Edit: Just found some links for a mode9 editor, I'm gonna take a glance later and see what I can figure out.