View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:32 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

anyone try cookie monster's home screen mod from there on the 2.5_2012?

Is it laggy?

Another, nice change would be to have the internet tab links go three across the page, and fit 9 shortcuts when flipped up (and only 9 total, so you can see em all with just one flip up)

This tweak seams a little exccesive for me (who really needs 48 program shortcuts like that?)
In the SS I posted a little earlier I was using the cab w/ 20 shortcuts, but it doesn't add quicklinks or shortcuts for internet, but it did have the weather and array working. You just can't use Santods quicklinks, and I'd love to have more than just 9 quicklinks. I'm hoping Santod can put something together, or Juggs can cook some stuff into a future update. either way, this ROM has handled all the tweaking I've been doing and I'm been hitting it with tons of crap and the ROM doesn't flinch! Haven't tried Cookiemonsters stuff though as some of it seems to be a bit of overkill IMO, if I could just get a few more quicklinks and maybe 5-10 more shortcuts for the internet, and make them smaller and 4 across the screen.