PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: AT&T

SouthernAtHeart is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

How do you flash this from an SD card? It is an exe file and I can't find the nbh file...
Old 03-01-2010, 10:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
This is the dumbest question I have seen. Are you retarded? Use the search feature, this has been covered many times before moron. Don't expect people to do the work for your lazy ass. People like you are a drain on these forums. Do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.

Hope you are still wearing that helmet.

EDIT: If you read this and didn't realize it was a joke, do yourself a favor and flash back to stock, relock your phone, remove these forums from your bookmarks and never look back.

I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks Cellguy!!!

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:59 AM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernAtHeart View Post
How do you flash this from an SD card? It is an exe file and I can't find the nbh file...
you should be able to simply extract the nbh file from the exe. all the exe is, is a converted zip file. just use a typical zip program to extract the exe info. i think that should work...
Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
oh by the way congrats fishingmedic on your VIP Status very well deserve bro!
Thanks LayLay, I appreciate that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
+1 on this fish!!
And thanks to you too Flyers, I follow the lead from you and Darren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernAtHeart View Post
Use pocketrar, 7zip, etc to extract the nbh from the .exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks Cellguy!!!
Cellguy's been on a freaking tear lately, we're all gonna need helmets in this thread soon if X Doesn't put out something to take up Cellguys time! You wanna roar? Search some of his past posts in the TP2 forum.... Tooo freaking funny. I'm personally buying a better helmet and some shoulder pads around him!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thanks LayLay, I appreciate that.

And thanks to you too Flyers, I follow the lead from you and Darren!

Use pocketrar, 7zip, etc to extract the nbh from the .exe

Cellguy's been on a freaking tear lately, we're all gonna need helmets in this thread soon if X Doesn't put out something to take up Cellguys time! You wanna roar? Search some of his past posts in the TP2 forum.... Tooo freaking funny. I'm personally buying a better helmet and some shoulder pads around him!
i talked to him yesteday on the vip group channel on Palingro. he was telling me about it but this was the first posting i'd actually seen..

you need to signup for the palingro vip group.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i talked to him yesteday on the vip group channel on Palingro. he was telling me about it but this was the first posting i'd actually seen..

you need to signup for the palingro vip group.
I'm gonna sign up later today if I get a second, but you've gotta read 'em in that thread, amongst the BS flying around he throws in these random posts that are just hysterical in the midst of the arguing. He's gonna be the resident comedian along with modder!
Old 03-01-2010, 11:41 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I'm gonna sign up later today if I get a second, but you've gotta read 'em in that thread, amongst the BS flying around he throws in these random posts that are just hysterical in the midst of the arguing. He's gonna be the resident comedian along with modder!
yeah...one of the mods gave him admin authority just for fun a few days ago...so then he in turn kicks another admin out of the vip group. with NO warning... needless to say the admin he kicked was fit to be tied. it was quite interesting.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:56 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
yeah...one of the mods gave him admin authority just for fun a few days ago...so then he in turn kicks another admin out of the vip group. With no warning... Needless to say the admin he kicked was fit to be tied. It was quite interesting.

lmao!!!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey X, any word on that update that is coming last Friday?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
yeah...one of the mods gave him admin authority just for fun a few days ago...so then he in turn kicks another admin out of the vip group. with NO warning... needless to say the admin he kicked was fit to be tied. it was quite interesting.
He's too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Hey X, any word on that update that is coming last Friday?
Please X, we're not sure what Cellguys got up his sleeve and need to ward off any evil he may be plotting...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development