PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtu5 View Post
this is the most rawest rom i have used yet on my tp2. good lucks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I was gonna also...
Somethings are better not said
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:10 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
alright give me a call when your close and be early so you can partake

really? you got a unicorn as well! i thought i was the only one, but i traded mine in for a tri-corn. (its lucky like a 3 leafed clover)

come join us darren! and you get to visit a real hockeytown than hahaha

check detroit white castle theres only one hope to see you there
You will find me easy also...I will be parked right next to the Unicorn....I have a Centaur that I use to get around D-town...
Old 02-27-2010, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
im in Puerto Rico.. come here instead.. if you guys start swimming now you will make it by next week maybe...
well i dont really like long swims, but we will meet you half way and maby there will be a white castle there on an island

Quote:
You will find me easy also...I will be parked right next to the Unicorn....I have a Centaur that I use to get around D-town...

wow i hope with all of us having crazy stuff the cops are looking out for us :cop:
Old 02-27-2010, 09:21 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i wish we had some white castles, i miss it... i could eat 100 right about now... then give me a bathroom for several hours and im good to go... i got a a laptop, im set

lol

Old 02-27-2010, 09:24 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
well i dont really like long swims, but we will meet you half way and maby there will be a white castle there on an island

wow i hope with all of us having crazy stuff the cops are looking out for us :cop:
not so funny story....last time I was in Grand Rapids for a hockey tourney.....I encountered the law while bar hopping....lets just say it was my fault but i made it out with a payment to the last bar I was at...something of thiers fell off the wall and i had to replace it.......lol
Old 02-27-2010, 09:27 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
i wish we had some white castles, i miss it... i could eat 100 right about now... then give me a bathroom for several hours and im good to go... i got a a laptop, im set

lol
lmao....laptop replaced the paper a long time ago for me also...
Old 02-27-2010, 09:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

some may not know but i just flashed a radio from sdcard onto a non sim unlocked tp2 with no issues, very nice for sdflashers. if its old news, piss-off. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

lol
yup hahha they dont call them sliders for nothing.

Quote:
not so funny story....last time I was in Grand Rapids for a hockey tourney.....I encountered the law while bar hopping....lets just say it was my fault but i made it out with a payment to the last bar I was at...something of thiers fell off the wall and i had to replace it.......lol
hahaha what bar and what did you knock off the wall one of the red wings jerseys signed by yzerman at the b-dubbz?
Old 02-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

darren,
Thanks for this - after flashing radio - do you have to do clear storage on the rom or just go from there and thanks.

Gary
Old 02-27-2010, 10:10 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
darren,
Thanks for this - after flashing radio - do you have to do clear storage on the rom or just go from there and thanks.

Gary
dl the radio(not a world radio) unrar the exe, put ruu on root of sdcard and rename like a rom(RHODIMG.nbh) goto manual boot. it does sit for atleast a minute after loading bar is full which scared the crap outa me. it will not
need a hardreset after and wont hardreset tp2 after radio flashes.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development