PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 07:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I have much respect for you DC but,....

I don't mind the sharing that's happening here, in fact I think it's great!
But it would be nice if my cabs were linked to, rather then reposted.

Please understand that this helps me gauge what is downloaded a lot and what isn't.
That way I don't waste time in the future on mods that aren't used or appreciated.
Or I may not progress something further, that everyone is actually using, thinking there is no interest.

I hope that makes some sense and thanks for understanding.
Santod, I put up links to a few of your threads with the titles on post 9 page 1, sorry it's low on the first page, but hopefully (fingers crossed...) people will read through at least the first page before asking questions, and if not, they can be linked to that post or directly to your threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal View Post
I've been using this ROM for over a week without any issues to speak of. Great ROM!

However, today while receiving some MMS and SMS messages my message count will not go back to zero (stays at 1). I've tried reseting the counts in the registry but that only works until you soft-reset. I cleared out ALL of my MMS/SMS messages and it went back to zero. But when I got my first text (only received one so far) it set the count to 2 and after reading it the count went to 1.

I'm using the imnuts ArcSoft MMS cab. It's been working fine for SMS and MMS until today when the count issue popped up.

Anyone else experience this? Any permanent fixes?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
You might find something here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=8648679
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal View Post
I've been using this ROM for over a week without any issues to speak of. Great ROM!

However, today while receiving some MMS and SMS messages my message count will not go back to zero (stays at 1). I've tried reseting the counts in the registry but that only works until you soft-reset. I cleared out ALL of my MMS/SMS messages and it went back to zero. But when I got my first text (only received one so far) it set the count to 2 and after reading it the count went to 1.

I'm using the imnuts ArcSoft MMS cab. It's been working fine for SMS and MMS until today when the count issue popped up.

Anyone else experience this? Any permanent fixes?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
MY BAD I AM SLOW>>>>> fishingmedic beat me. That type of issue is not new to arcsoft users. There are multiple cabs/files,that work for some and not for others, listed in sev of the other chefs threads. Don't know if there any attached to this thread or not as I don't recall a unread count trend in this thread like others I read. Anyways There are several workarounds and they are spotty on workin and not workin so I don't wanna rec ya to any 1 specific.....trial and error for your set up and what works/doesn't work.

I don't recall it being discussed lately in here though.......
Curious to what ya find though cause I am also VZW and using imnuts arcsoft cab without issue so far and I have ran the ROM off and on since the day of release.

Last edited by Whotahn; 02-27-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: I AM SLOW>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 02-27-2010, 07:44 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

@ Dash n Cmgyxlo......Woodhaven here....15 minutes from D-town...
Old 02-27-2010, 07:59 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
@ Dash n Cmgyxlo......Woodhaven here....15 minutes from D-town...
@ D/\SH & flyers Yep...I'm dat close...but moved out of the hood to get a better price on my Hoes...I'm in the burbs now....Macomb Township.

@ Young DC... Below are the color codes I used for my themes...why not try and make the walls to match...so if you uses BG4All and scroll off the animated home tab u still get sweet A$$ colors

Red: FF0000
Orange:FF6600
Yellow: FFFF00
Green:00FF00
Blue:0000FF
Indigo:F600FF
Violet: 9F00FF
Pink: FC49A3
Old 02-27-2010, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
@ D/\SH & flyers Yep...I'm dat close...but moved out of the hood to get a better price on my Hoes...I'm in the burbs now....Macomb Township.

@ Young DC... Below are the color codes I used for my themes...why not try and make the walls to match...so if you uses BG4All and scroll off the animated home tab u still get sweet A$$ colors

Red: FF0000
Orange:FF6600
Yellow: FFFF00
Green:00FF00
Blue:0000FF
Indigo:F600FF
Violet: 9F00FF
Pink: FC49A3
what do you say we all meet at the white castle at 4:20 one of these days?
Old 02-27-2010, 08:10 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Santod, I put up links to a few of your threads with the titles on post 9 page 1, sorry it's low on the first page, but hopefully (fingers crossed...) people will read through at least the first page before asking questions, and if not, they can be linked to that post or directly to your threads.
Thanks bud! That sounds good to me.
I truly hope that my intention is understood and not taken as bitterness, cause it's definitely not.
It truly does help me gauge interest in my mods, nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks again!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:10 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
For sure....LMAO!!
Old 02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I'll take the Ferry over from MilTown and meet up with you guys.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-27-2010, 08:34 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Hell yah...right after my Bottomless Party...you wont be able to miss me. I'll be riding in on my Unicorn.

-CMY
Old 02-27-2010, 08:35 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development