View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:36 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I have much respect for you DC but,....

I don't mind the sharing that's happening here, in fact I think it's great!
But it would be nice if my cabs were linked to, rather then reposted.

Please understand that this helps me gauge what is downloaded a lot and what isn't.
That way I don't waste time in the future on mods that aren't used or appreciated.
Or I may not progress something further, that everyone is actually using, thinking there is no interest.

I hope that makes some sense and thanks for understanding.
Santod, I put up links to a few of your threads with the titles on post 9 page 1, sorry it's low on the first page, but hopefully (fingers crossed...) people will read through at least the first page before asking questions, and if not, they can be linked to that post or directly to your threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal View Post
I've been using this ROM for over a week without any issues to speak of. Great ROM!

However, today while receiving some MMS and SMS messages my message count will not go back to zero (stays at 1). I've tried reseting the counts in the registry but that only works until you soft-reset. I cleared out ALL of my MMS/SMS messages and it went back to zero. But when I got my first text (only received one so far) it set the count to 2 and after reading it the count went to 1.

I'm using the imnuts ArcSoft MMS cab. It's been working fine for SMS and MMS until today when the count issue popped up.

Anyone else experience this? Any permanent fixes?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
You might find something here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/search.php?searchid=8648679
This post has been thanked 1 times.