View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal View Post
I've been using this ROM for over a week without any issues to speak of. Great ROM!

However, today while receiving some MMS and SMS messages my message count will not go back to zero (stays at 1). I've tried reseting the counts in the registry but that only works until you soft-reset. I cleared out ALL of my MMS/SMS messages and it went back to zero. But when I got my first text (only received one so far) it set the count to 2 and after reading it the count went to 1.

I'm using the imnuts ArcSoft MMS cab. It's been working fine for SMS and MMS until today when the count issue popped up.

Anyone else experience this? Any permanent fixes?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!
MY BAD I AM SLOW>>>>> fishingmedic beat me. That type of issue is not new to arcsoft users. There are multiple cabs/files,that work for some and not for others, listed in sev of the other chefs threads. Don't know if there any attached to this thread or not as I don't recall a unread count trend in this thread like others I read. Anyways There are several workarounds and they are spotty on workin and not workin so I don't wanna rec ya to any 1 specific.....trial and error for your set up and what works/doesn't work.

I don't recall it being discussed lately in here though.......
Curious to what ya find though cause I am also VZW and using imnuts arcsoft cab without issue so far and I have ran the ROM off and on since the day of release.

Last edited by Whotahn; 02-27-2010 at 07:46 PM. Reason: I AM SLOW>>>>>>>>>>>